Josuke x Reader 🌸

I walked down the sidewalk as the sun beat over my head, and the loud cacophony of locus beat into my skull.  The heat was causing beads of sweat to roll down my glistening skin that was baked. My sandals flopped against the concrete and my tired feet as I continued towards my boyfriend's house. My shorts swaying underneath me as my earrings jingled slightly as I picked up my pace. My bag full of snacks shaking behind me as I flew toward Josuke's home. Creating a small game of who can get there first with myself. By the time I reached his porch I was panting, the sun loomed over ready to heat me into exhaustion. I knocked on the door, listening to the muffled sounds of a nintendo console and Josuke yelling come in. I rolled my eyes as I felt an easy smile cross over my face. Opening in to feel the sweet, desperate desire for air conditioning. The cold wind blowing on my overcooked face was a small taste of a heaven.

"You look hot." Josuke mumbled, his hair was always in his impressive pompadour. His white tanktop clung to him as he wore baggy shorts. Sitting on the floor as his back leaned against the couch, eyes trained as his fingers expertly moved in coordination.

"Thank you Josuke." I scoffed setting down the snacks, before scrounging his fridge for a cold drink.
"Of course babe." Josuke responded, I glanced over at him as I jugged the cold drink. The liquid flowing down my throat cooling my insides like I was near a nuclear meltdown and the liquid were cooling rods.

He was still focused on the game, but it would be childish to get jealous over simple codes. I stared at Josuke, who surprisingly didn't feel me silently gawking over him from the kitchen. After finishing my delicious drink I slowly walked over to Josuke. My arms draped over his shoulders, I could feel his body tense up as he was now fighting a boss. I noticed instantly letting my arms go, hoping I didn't mess up his mojo. Or I would be facing an angry Josuke that reflected as if I had insulted his hair.

"You don't have to let go. Your warm, it felt cozy." Josuke mumbled. I smiled as I  slid behind him. My arms holding him close as his cold body was perfect. He leaned against me as he continued to stay focused. I lightly hugged him as my head rested on his shoulder. The video screen was flashing bright lights as Josuke's ship blew up enemy ships with ease. It was relaxing as the small volume of the video game and Josuke's light breathing lulled me into a peaceful sleep. My body now cooled as I was hugging a giant ice cube named Josuke.
"hmmm." I sighed letting my eyes shut as I fell asleep leaning against Josuke.

Nobody's pov

Josuke glanced over to see his girlfriend/boyfriend/partner fast asleep behind him. They/She/He were/was holding him close, hugging him closer with their arms. Josuke paused his game before carefully moving to the side, easily catching Y/N's limp body. Carefully cradling his/her/their head he carried Y/N to his room. Luckily his mother wasn't home he chucked at this thought a small blush forming on his face. Setting Y/N down on his bed, he layed next to her/him/them. His arms easily wrapping around Y/N and pulling them/her/him close to himself. His head nuzzling on their shoulder much like how Y/N was earlier. He let out a contempt sigh as he fell asleep. Both teenagers fast asleep on a summer's day.

"Josuke I'm ho-" Josuke's mother paused as she noticced Y/N in his arms. She noticed their clothing and realized it was just simple cuddling. She let out a very relieved sigh before shutting the door. Giving a small and meek smile as a tear trickled down her cheek.