La petite mort

"Wait..." I say, sitting up on the couch. "You want to put what in my where?!" I say hysterically but with a hint of concern. We were currently sitting on his couch, after we had Chinese at my place Harry got a call that a package had been delivered to his apartment and it was apparently something important that he had to be there for it so we left.

Harry laughs, he throws his head back and the sides of his eyes crinkle, I see dimples carve in his cheeks, some that I have never seen so prominent before. "It's not as bad as you think," he begins, gently massaging my legs that I had over him on the couch. "It'll just get you accustomed and ready enough to get used to my size."

I laugh dryly at this. "Yeah, that's not happening." I brush hair away from my face. "You are not putting anything up there."

"Alright, okay." Harry shrugs. "I just want to give you the full experience but if you don't want to, that is fine by me."

"Do you think you can show me around the room though?" I ask with a small smile that Harry tilts his head to. "Like show me what each tool is for and whatnot."

"First of all, it's a sex room, they are not tools you can call them sex toys," He says and I stick my tongue out at him playfully. "And second of all, it sounds to me like you're considering this now, did me fucking you make your mind change?"

"Totally," I jeer and Harry chuckles. "Come on, I'm just curious. I want to educate myself on this before I make any decisions!" I whine and Harry sighs.

"Okay, fine." I remove my legs and he stands up, lending me his hand for me to take and I do. "But next time we go in there, I'm using them on you."

"Yeah, yeah." I wave him off as we reach the room. Harry looks at me for any sign of uncertainty. "Open, open!" I point to the door like a child causing him to roll his eyes and do just that. He steps aside to allow me entrance before closing the door behind him and we are left in the dark.

"Lights." Harry suddenly announces and a normal light lights up the room. I look to him. "Voice activated."

"Wasn't it red last time?" I ask, beginning to walk around the room, taking in everything.

"It was," he responds. "It's only red when it is being used, other times I have a blue light that helps keep the room clean, if you know what I mean." He says. "And if you don't, a blue light is to kill any bacteria from bodily fluids."

"What do you do, kill people in here?" I joke but Harry's face remains still as a rock.

"An orgasm in French is called la petite mort, which translates to the little death," He remarks. "So in a way, yes."

I lift my eyebrows and look away. "Smart-ass." I whisper under my breath as I make my way towards some whips. My hand reaches out to a black leather one with various little straps.

"That is a flogger." He says, I can feel the warmth his body radiates behind me. "It's more of a sting because of the smaller, lesser strings that it has, it can be too much so maybe it's best we start you off with a paddle instead." He grabs a black paddle from the table and shows it to me.

It has two sides, one is leather and the other is faux fur. "What's the difference?"

"A paddle is less painful as opposed to a flogger. Since it has a flat surface, it's a very quick hit and it doesn't really leave you with a stinging sensation because it comes into contact with a larger portion of your body, mainly fat and muscle." He takes it from me. "You can also start off with the fur side, it's more of a softened blow." He sets it down and I move onto different sex toys. There's vibrator wands in different sizes and weird looking chains that I pick up.