I don't think I'm your Angel anymore

⚠️WARNING.
STRONG TRAUMATIC CONTENT AHEAD, IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO R*PE PLEASE DON'T READ ANY FURTHER!⚠️

He left. He actually left and I watched him leave. He was scowling at me the whole time, almost like he hated me and I can't say that didn't hurt. I watched as he stormed off with his father following just behind him and then he was gone and I was left alone. Well at least not completely. I still had to go to the man that bid the highest. 800k. It seemed like a ridiculous amount and the man himself seemed ridiculous.

I wasn't going to lie and say that I didn't expect Harry to bid because I did, to claim me as his for the night. I actually had the night planned. He outbids everyone, we leave, have dinner and then make it back to his apartment where we would be in the playroom and afterwards we'd take a bath together.

But he just left like nothing. Like this was unimportant and I felt uncomfortable. I let loose and drank all the champagne I could manage to keep down and endured this mans hands on my waist. He talked about some shit that I didn't care about and I nodded and smiled along. This was sad. I was sad. I wanted Harry to see past me and realize what it was I was doing but apparently that didn't happen and before I knew it, the night was over and I was stumbling my way to the bathroom. The room was spinning around me and I removed the clip on earrings from my ears carelessly as well as the necklace and put it back in its box.

A few girls leave the bathrooms now in their regular clothes and soon I am alone and drunk. As I looked into the mirror I notice my red stuffy nose, my eyes watered and I assumed from the champagne and the blinding lights and I swear I could already feel the hangover in the morning. There was absolutely no way I could drive back home like this and I wasn't going to call Harry to pick me up because honestly I didn't know how I felt towards him this moment and him towards me.

So I call an Uber and wait for the meantime. I remove my heels and wince when my numb feet touch the cold tile floor. I shove them in my bag and try to go for the zipper at the back of my dress. It took me about five tries to even reach it and when I did, my finger slipped making me groan in annoyance. "Need any help?" I hear suddenly and when I look up, Mr. Roberts is walking towards me.

I was startled, but I would much rather stay in my clothes when he's here. Not only because he's my boss but because he gives me the creeps in general. "No, that's okay." I let out a nervous chuckle and move away to finish packing my things but when I look up he's now in front of me.

"Really, let me." He reaches for my back but I back away.

"No—" maybe it was because I was drunk or afraid but he grabbed my arm harshly and turned me around so my back was to him and I was forced to face the mirror, I watched as he smirked behind me and his cold clammy fingers found the zipper to my dress. Once it was halfway down I moved away. "Thank you, you can leave now."

He tsked and looked at me through the mirror as he kept pulling the zipper down so now it was by my waist and I jerked away. "I've been dying to get you alone, Beau." He said lowly and came closer, his arms on either side of me on the sink trapping me so his front was pressed to my back. "You and those whore eyes." As he says this, I try to push him away but his hands grip my forearms tightly, his fingers turning white around my arm and they were sure to bruise.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I slurred and cringed when he grabbed my hair in his fist and pushed me down harshly on the counter, keeping his hand in place so I couldn't move and my face was being squished to the cold counter. I could still see him from the mirror, the disgusting look he had on his face. I then felt his hand reach down and touch me making me let out a cry as I try to kick him as best I could but he uses his legs to part mine. "Get away from me!" I cry.