Now, play with yourself

Section One: Code of Conduct

Section One: Code of Conduct. Duties of servitude. The primary duty of this submissive is to please. Personal duties is to attend to the physical and emotional needs of Mr. Harry Styles, behave as his sexual plaything, offer physical comfort, act in obedience, remain honest and loyal, wait on the Dominant as desired.

General behavior. Attitude: As a submissive, I will show an attitude of respect at all times. Disrespect is a serious offense and will be punished. Respect includes: manner of speech, promptness, kneeling to serve (when able), proper answers, obedience, and wholehearted honesty. Respect and obedience are the two most valuable aspects of attitude that I will show at all times. Failure to do so will be punished.

Behavior in Private I shall address Mr. Styles as "Sir" at all available times. I will pay full attention to him when being spoken to. My Dominant is more important than any other activity I may be engaged in. I will sit, stand, walk, kneel, and lay where, when, and how he desires.

Behavior in public I will address my Dominant by his given name at all times when there is not enough privacy to use the aforementioned "Sir." I will remain within eyesight of my Dominant unless permission is given to do otherwise. I will be courteous and prompt at all times. I will dress as Mr. Styles desires. I will do my best to always have a put together appearance in any social setting where I am with my Dominant. I will not argue or complain in public.

Training. Training activities will include: offering of self every evening on bended knee, proper answers, orgasm control, anal training to increase my ability to offer every hole as he wishes, learning to present myself as a submissive full of poise, grace, and beauty in public and private, learning protocols and rituals throughout this contract on an as-needed basis; any other training activities as Harry Styles deems fit.

I look up from the papers before me. Anal training, yeah right. Just as I'm about to scratch that out, I receive a call from none other than Harry. "Hi, Harry."

"Hello, Beau." He responds, I can hear he's in the car driving. "How are you doing?"

"Well, I'm reading through the contract," I say. "Anal training?"

"You can scratch out whatever it is that you're not comfortable with." He assures me. "Do you need any help?"

"I think I can read it on my own, Harry."

"You'd be surprised at what you could miss. I understand how overwhelming this is, I insist." Maybe him being here would actually really help me better understand some of these sexual acts that I haven't really ever heard of.

"What's a rim job?" I ask after my eyes land on it.

I hear him chuckle. "Also has to do with butt play, only it's my tongue. Think of it as a massage."