You're going to be my muse tonight

"That's an excellent title, but I think maybe it would be better if Fox and Son were in bold letters, you know? That way it'll catch the eye." Mr. Roberts says to Jake and Leon who were in charge of editing. I was currently working on my last column of the day and I was more than ready to go home.

Of course most of the day was filled with me thinking about Harry and what we did last night. The way he grabbed me like no one ever had before, the way he teased me and the way his crimson lips were swollen after every rough kiss we shared. I sigh, my chin at the palm of my hand as I thought about it. "Beau?" There's knocks on my office door and when I look up, it's Mr. Roberts. I sit up. "I was just checking in on you," he smiles stepping inside. "How're you doing?"

"Pretty good," I smile and nod. "I'm about to finish the column you wanted."

"That is perfect." He grins, his eyes scanning me for a short second. "I would really like to take you for lunch after all this is over with, you know since you got one of the greatest businessman to collaborate with us. It'd be—" he is cut off by Harry who unexpectedly walks up behind him and into my office.

Harry eyes him suspiciously. "I hope I'm not interrupting." I look away from Harry and to Mr. Roberts who lets out a nervous laugh.

"Not at all!" He says. "I was just telling Beau how amazing she has been for the company." He lies and Harry nods and hums.

"Well, if you don't mind, David." Harry calls his name. "I'd like to take Beau home, given it is the end of the day." Mr. Roberts holds his hands up.

"Of course I don't mind," he turns to me. "Get out of here, go enjoy the rest of your day." He nods to Harry and walks out of my office. Harry turns to me.

"What did he want?"

I shrug. "I don't know, he came in here wanting to take me to lunch." I say nonchalantly.

"I know, I heard. It sounds to me like he was hitting on you." Harry cocks an eyebrow.

"It did sound like that," I say. "But he's my boss—"

"He's a fucking creep is what he is," Harry retorts.

"Leave it, Harry." I wave him off and stand up from my chair after I gather my things. "What can I help you with."

"I came to take you to dinner," he says. "And to fuck you afterwards." My eyes widen and I slap his arm.

"People can hear you!" I whisper yell to which Harry's face remains emotionless. "Besides, you and me can't have dinner without storming out of there the second we arrive."

"Today we will," Harry shrugs. "I got you a little something to amuse me at dinner." He takes out a small box from his suit and wiggles it making something inside shake.

"Harry, I don't want you getting me anything—"

"Don't fret, let's go to your apartment so you can get dressed and then I'll drive us there." And that's what we did. Harry drove behind me to my apartment where I changed in a silk dress that Harry chose out for me from my closet, and I remember that my clothes were going to be picked out by Harry from now on. Something tells me I'm never going to see a pair of sweats again.

I let my hair down and soon, we are ready to go. We ended up going to this nice restaurant, the lights were dim and we were seated in front of big windows towards the side. Our table was quite small which allowed our knees to touch from time to time. "I'm actually starving," I say as I look over the menu, everything seemed delicious.

"How is work coming so far, Angel?" Harry asks once he sets his menu down, he probably already knows what he's going to order. "Apart from your boss being a creep."