The trap

Previouly

"guys i got a plan buts it's going to be tricky''

Present

Milly then asked'' so what is it'' i answerd''how about we kidnap 4 of the band members of each of those bands'' Keiliani then said'' it's a good idea but how will we get them in our trap and plus it will make us alot more money'' we thought of a way to get them in our grasp then Milly shouted'' i got a idea how about we dress all sexy like and get the 4 of them in a alie and bum we use some  chlorophyll( it's an aside that can make people pass out) and then there ours'' i then complained''  but why do we got to act sexy like'' then they all yelled at me '' well you got a better idea!''''ok geez no need to scream'' a few minutes later Adianis came in with four dresses and i got to say they all look beuuuutiful and she said '' and this is what we are going to wear ok this one is mine the blue one is kk's the white one is Denise's and this one is yours Milly''. After putting our dresses away we needed to pick which four guys we're taking we each had a different  band Milly had Im5 Keiliani had One direction Adianis had The vamps and i had R5 after thinking for a while we gathered around Keiliani said'' i pick Harry''Adianis then said ''i pick Bradley''''i chose David and lastly Denise who do you pick'' i said '' i pick Ross lynch''.  So now that we got our targets we need to find a way to get them together without any security or people around them then we decided  to get them together near the alie so we all had diffrent boys to lear to our trap i had Harry Milly had Bradley Keiliani had Ross and Adianis had David we had our plan in place all we had to do was wait for the targets.