22

'You feeling any better?' I ask as I approach the door. I decided to come over and help out a bit since Emilio wasn't feeling too good.

I began spending most of my weekends with Emilio, either going over to his house or meeting up at his restaurant. There was something about him I couldn't let go. He felt like an addiction to me. Every time I was away from him for too long, my mind and body craved him. The way he made me feel every time I was around him, everything felt more alive with him around. There was a thrill that came with it all.

'Don't worry about me, baby. Just come over here.' He instructs as he opens his arms for me.

'No. Just go to sleep, you'll feel better.' I respond, knowing he needed rest right now.

'Ugh.' He sulks as he drops his arms and then reaches for his phone. I run over to where his phone was as I grab it before he could get to it.

'Go. To. Sleep.' I demand again.

He grabs both of my hips as he pulls me on top of him. 'Only if you sleep beside me.' A grin crawling onto his face.

'Only for a bit. And don't even think about trying anything.' I roll over into the empty space beside him, throwing my head down onto the pillow and facing the ceiling.

'You gotta look at me, baby...' He whispers as he turns to face me, feeling his breath against my ear. I turn my face towards him, still keeping my body facing the ceiling. He looks down, grabbing my waist as he twists my body and pulls me closer to his.

'I said not to try anything!' I shout at him, our faces only inches away from each other.

'You should know me better than that by now...' I could feel his warm breathe hitting my face. It only tempted me even more. But I managed to not give in.

'I'll leave if you aren't actually going to sleep.' I warn him as I turn back towards the ceiling.

'Fine.' He says before closing his eyes and within a few minutes, he drifts to sleep. I quickly sneak a look at him, watching him as he slept peacefully beside me. I spin my body towards him as I dragged my hand down his arm, resting it on his hand. He was facing the other direction with his hands resting on his lower stomach. And as I laid there, I realised how strong I felt for this man. Whenever I was with him, every bit of pain in my just vanished. I knew that if he wasn't who I was meant to be, then it was nobody.

'I think I love you, Emilio...' I whisper, not wanting to wake him up. I suddenly feel his hand tightly grip onto mine.

'You what?' He asks me as he turns to face me.

'You were faking it?' I smack his chest as I begin to roll out of the bed. He grips onto my hand again.

'Say it again... I wanna hear you say it again.' He begs me, his eyes filled with all sorts of emotions. I take in one big breath before I look at him again.

'I love you...' I repeat, looking into his eyes, trying to see if he felt the same way.

He drags me back down, his body hovering above mine. His arms were straight on either side of my head as his knees laid next to both sides of my hips, stopping me from escaping.

'Say it one more time.' His face curls into a smirk as he watches me underneath him.

'No, fuck off. You're not even saying it back.' I push against him but he doesn't move.

'So you want to hear me say it...' He asks seductively as he cups my face. 'You don't have to say it if you don't mean it and I don't want to pressure you or anything. If you don't-' I begin to ramble from the nerves but he cuts me off.

'Just shut the fuck up.' He smashes his lips onto mine aggressively, grabbing onto my neck as he leans in. His body slowly starts to settle into mine, feeling the connection between us in that moment. He didn't need to tell me he loved me. I knew that I loved this man and nothing could change it. He could use me as if I was nothing and my heart would still beat for him and only him.

'I fucking love you, more than you would know.'

———

After I finished up at Emilio's house, I head up stairs to say goodbye before leaving. As I go to open the door to his room, I see the same girl from last time. He was laying in the bed as her body hung over his head. I think she was reaching for something on the opposite side of him. They both realise that I'd just walked into the room, Emilio's face turning up into a smile as she took her time to stand up straight again. I could see exactly what she wanted. And it was Emilio.

I stood by the door, saying nothing as I waited for him to tell her to get out. My arms crossed over my body as I leaned against the wall.

'Elizabeth, can you excuse us for a second?' He asks kindly. 'Of course, Sir.' She sways her hips as she turns away from Emilio. I was watching him, seeing if his eyes followed her, and thankfully they didn't. But as she walks past me, I notice the smirk plastered on her face as she proudly walks out the door.

I walk up to him once she's left the room. And I stand there, facing him at the end of the bed.

'So you must've enjoyed her practically on top of you.' I start, my arms still crossed along my body.

'Milan, come on.' He raises his brows at my words until he realised what I was talking about.

'Come on, what? It's. So. Fucking. Obvious. She has a thing for you.' I argue, raising my tone slightly.

'So what if she does?' He responds, as I stare at him in disbelief. 'You're okay with that!?' I scream back at him. He doesn't say anything, instead he turns his head to look away from me.

'Maybe, I'll just go back to Sebastian and do the same thing she just did to you.' I shrug as he ignores me and continues to look away.

'Fine, fuck this. I'll just go fuck him instead.' I walk over to collect my things, knowing I didn't mean a word I just said. I walk straight out the room as he jumps out of his bed to chase after me, catching up with me once I reached the bottom of the stairs. He grabs my hand and harshly spins me to face him.

'What the fuck did you just say!?' He shouts into my face, all the security guards shaken up by his sudden raise in tone.

'You heard me...' I tell him as I try to shake his grip off me but he only holds on tighter.

'Go do it then. And don't come running back to me after.' His voice changes suddenly. He seemed more serious than he was before.

'I already did.' I lied further to annoy him even more.

He smashes me into the closest wall next to us as he pins my hands over my head. 'You better be lying or I swear to God, Milan...' He whispers, staring me dead in the eyes.

'What if I'm not?' I push him even further. My attention starts to fall on the room. I look around, noticing a few of the security guards staring at us in shock. And then I spotted Elizabeth amongst the crowd. My eyes stuck on her, watching as she looked between the two of us. He follows my gaze as turns back to me with a smirk.

'You want me to show you I don't give a fuck about her?' He asks me in a low voice. I look back over at him and before I even got a chance to ask, he smashes his lips onto mine, making his way down to my neck... to my chest... my stomach. Before he could go any further, I quickly grab his head and pull him back up to me as his hands traced the outside of my thigh.

'There's people watching...' I remind him, looking around the room. 'Do I give a fuck?' He tells me as he leans in again. I really didn't care anymore, I gave into the kiss and threw my arms around his neck. I look back at Elizabeth, with my lips still on Emilio's as I notice how her face stared us up and down is complete jealousy.

——————————————

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment! Also follow my Instagram
(@ miraa.stories )