Chapter 4: Mornings With The Boys

My eyes jutted open and I sprung up out of bed, expecting to wake up to the sound of my dad screaming at me to get out of the house for work. This morning though, I was sitting up in the perfect bed, in the perfect hotel. None of it was a dream. I was really in New York, and in the same hotel room as One Direction. Was the last part of the sentence the dream? No, none of it was. This was all really happening. None of it was my imagination. None of it was a teenage fantasy. It was all reality. For once, my reality was better than my dreams.

I slowly crawled out of bed and walked into the bathroom. The marble chilled my feet as I walked over to the mirror and saw someone new. Someone ready to take on the day. My hair was tied up in a messy bun, and all my make up was wiped off completely. I was all natural. I was wearing a sweater that was two sizes too big, just the way I liked it, and a pair of sweatpants that used to belong to my mother. I remembered when I was fifteen, I would always steal them because they were so comfortable. Giggling a little at the thought, I reached for my face wash, then saw a sticky note on it. It read "Morning Evie! Hope you slept well. Harry and I are making breakfast and we will save some for you when you wake up! (Well, you can trust Harry that we will. He'll make sure I don't eat it.) Xx, Nialler" I laughed then began washing my face. Once I was done, there was a knock at the bedroom door.

"Come in!" I yelled out. As I walked towards the bed to change into a tank top, I pulled my large sweater over my head.

"OH GOD, I'M SO SORRY. I SWEAR I SAW NOTHING." I heard a male voice shriek. I pulled the sweater off completely, leaving me only in a bra. My eyes caught Niall standing in the doorway, covering his eyes with his hands...horribly. I laughed a bit then threw my sweater on the bed.

"Niall, I honestly don't care if you see me in a bra. I'm not the kind of girl to care about those kind of things." I giggled. He slowly removed his hands from his face.

"O-oh, well breakfast is downstairs. Harry made you some, and it's almost ready down stairs." He said. I pulled on my tank top and walked towards him.

"Thank you for that Niall." I cheered.

"By the way, um, I was wondering if maybe you would want to...take a walk with me later today, in the park?" He asked me. I looked at him for a while, a little confused as to why he would want to soend a day in the park with me, but then smiled at him warmly. 

"Sure, that would be great. I just have to eat and then get ready, obviously, but the that would be great!" I cheered, and relief filled his face. 

"Great! Well, let's go downstairs so you can eat." He said. I nodded and walked out to the hall and turned towards the stairs. As I was walking I pulled the hair tie from my hair revealing my blond wavy locks, that were extra curly from having my hair up. I sprinted down the stairs and saw Liam and Harry making waffles. They both turned around for a second to wish me a good morning.

"Morning!" I cheered. That's when Zayn caught my eye and I giggled at the sight of him in his zombie form. Obviously from being a fan, I knew that Zayn wasn't a morning person, and now I was watching the bear really wake up. He lifted his head up heavily and then saw me. His eyes grew wide as he stared at me in a daze. He was clearly confused as to why a random girl was in their hotel room. He looked to Liam for advice or a heads up, or something, but they were too busy making breakfast, so his head snapped back to me.

"W-who are you, and how do they know you?" He asked nervously. 

"Zayn, chill out, she's a friend of Niall. Her name is Evie, and she just needs a place to stay for a while." Liam explained. "She actually used to be a fan of us."

"Ahh, I see." Zayn sighed, then went back to being barely awake by nuzzling his head back into his ow arms. I scoffed a laugh, then took a seat at the table. Liam brought out a hot plate of waffles, then went back into the kitchen. Considering I hadn't eaten since six last night, it seemed sensible that I was eating like a mad woman, but still, I tried to be as classy as possible. After all, these wore my idols. I  had to show some respect.