Chapter 14: He Knows

I woke up once again, this time at ten A.M on the dot. The room was now dimly filled with light, and it seemed like everything couldn't be more peaceful. I stripped the bed covers over me then ran over to the windows, completely pulling back the curtains, and allowing New York City's light to fill the entire room. A smile grew across my face as I looked down on central park, and across the city horizon. The glimmering buildings shot up higher in the sky, to heights I couldn't even imagine. My eyes couldn't be torn away from the crystal blue sky. Not one white cloud was found floating above. For some reason, I felt like I had been filled with more life, and joy than I ever have before. Like some dark shadow was just lifted from me. I felt like no one could ever try to push me down. 

There was a knock at the door, and I quickly turned around, still smiling. I sprinted over to the door, then looked in the mirror to fix my hair a bit. For lacking a good amount of hours of sleep, I looked pretty damn good. I took a deep breath, then opened the door with a light smile. Niall stood there, wearing long shorts and one of his tank tops, showing off his large biceps. My smile grew wider as our eyes met.

"Morning princess." He said in a groggy with a smile. "Want to grab some breakfast downstairs?" He asked, and I just nodded, still smiling like an idiot.

"I would love to." I said. He smiled and laughed a bit, then held out his arm, as if he were escorting me like he would in the old days. I giggled, taking his arm and walking with him down the hall, then down the stairs to the living room and kitchen.

"So why are you so happy this morning?" He asked, lifting his right eye brow in suspicion, but still retaining that cheeky smirk.

"What? Can't a girl be happy when she walks with her boyfriend?" I giggled, and Niall just shrugged, and continued to walk with me. When we got to the kitchen, Harry was fixing up god only knows what, along with Liam who was trying to help.

"No Liam, only the egg whites! You put the whole egg in the mix! Now I have to do it all over again!" Harry shouted.

"Well I'm not a master chef! I'm sorry!" Liam yelled back through a laugh. Harry then attempted to push him out of the way.

"You are only getting in my way! Get out, get out!" 

"But-"

"Nope! You are banished from my kitchen! Leave at once!" Yelled Harry, causing Niall and I to start laughing hysterically. They were too funny. That's when we saw Louis open his bedroom door to the left, and scoweled at all of us.

"Oi, if you don't shut your mouths, then I'm going to kick all of your asses, and no one wants that!" He yelled at us, then slamming the door shut, that's when we all heard a door open upstairs, which meant Zayn was awake.

"Oh shit." Niall whispered through a laugh. Zayn then trudged down stairs and walked right into the kitchen, past Niall and I. He stared at Harry for a while, then swiftly flicked him on the forehead before walking away and dragging himself back up the stairs.

"Ow! What the hell?!" 

"Don't ever wake me up at this time ever again...ever." Zayn shouted from upstairs before shutting his bedroom door, and probably going back to sleep. I tried to stop smiling, but I found all of this way to funny.

"Damn it, that hurt." Harry mumbled, before going back to making breakfast. Liam smiled and shook his head, then looking over at Niall and I.

"Good morning you two." He sighed, then walking past us and plopping himself on the couch. He turned on the T.V, and the first thing we heard made us turn our heads in awe. One Direction superstar Niall Horan was seen last night leaving Madison Square Garden with who may be his newest girlfriend! Find out more after this short commercial break! We both heard, causing us to run over to the couch next to Liam. I sat on his left, and since Niall tripped over a chair on the way, he sat on Liam a bit.