seven

KOURTNEY LEWIS

flashback

"Sev, can I talk to you for a moment?" I asked my best friend. She nodded.

"What happened with Mallory Evans?" I pondered.

"Why are you asking me?" Her expression turned sour.

"Because I want to know why she jumped."

"Well I don't know! Stop asking me." She raised her voice.

present

At the moment, we were talking talking to Ashton, Michael, and Calum.

"Wait, so you blew up the microwave?" Michael laughed.

"You guys wanna join the game?" I asked.

"Sure." Calum answered for them, "You guys want drinks?"

We all nodded except for Luke.

"Melanie, dare Kourtney now." Sevren smirked.

"Oh right. Um, I dare you to go down on Calum."

"What the fuck?!" I almost yelled.

"You like him so, you know." The guys returned with drinks and I sighed. Ashton handed me a red cup full of some liquid. I downed it all and looked at Calum. A sudden urge of confidence rushed through me.

"Follow me." I whispered seductively into his ear. I took his hand and guided him to an empty run illuminated only but a lamp.

I pushed him onto the bed, and crawled onto him. I pressed my lips to his and started moving me lips with his.

"Fuck," Calum whispered. I kissed his neck, biting softly and doing the same with his collarbone. I sucked on his skin, leaving hickeys all over. I took his shirt off and he took my skirt off. I unbuttoned his tight pants and pulled them down. His boner formed a tent in his boxers. I hooked my finger on the waistband and pulled them down.

"Holy fucking shit, Kourt." He moaned as I gently kisses his tip. I wrapped my hand around he base and pumped softly and took him in my mouth. I hallowed out my cheeks to take more of him in. I gagged slightly because of how big he was. I speeded up my pace. By now, Calum was a moaning mess.

"Shit, Kortney, I'm gonna come!" He exclaimed and I pulled off before he could.

"Fuck, you're gonna pay." He growled. I laid on the bed and he pulled down my pantyhose. I watched him put a condom on and align himself with me. He slowly slid into me and gave a slow thrusts. I let out a cry because of the pain, but it soon went away. He pumped in and out of me faster than before.

"Shit, you're so tight." He rolled his head back. I brought my lips to his and roughly kissed him. Calum's lips found my neck and sucked on it.

"Oh my god, Cal I'm gonna come!" I told him. He used his other hand to rub my heat furiously. I moaned loudly as we both hit our highs.

Calum pulled out, threw the condom away, and rested on me.

"God, you're amazing." He whispered in my ear, panting. He planted a kiss behind my ear and I smiled. I had just lost my virginity to Calum Hood-Meyer.

__

A banging on the door woke us up.

"Guys it's been 25 minutes!" Luke yelled. We got dressed and Calum teased me about my flushed cheeks.

"We should go out sometime." He smiled. I opened the door and fixed my hair.

"Yeah, we should." I responded.

We walked out of the room, an argument had fired up between Sevren and Bianca.

"It was supposed to be fun!" Sevren yelled.

"How is daring someone to jump fun?!" Bianca yelled back. Calum and I ran over to the girls.

"Hey stop!" Calum yelled.

"Have you asked Sevren bout Mallory yet?" Bianca asked me. I shook my head.

"You triple dog dared Mallory Evans to do something you knew you couldn't," Bianca started.

"I could've." Sevren said back.

"I don't think so."

"Are you daring me, Bianca?" There was silence, and then Sevren ran.

"You bitch!" I told Bianca. The girls, Calum, Ash, Mike, and I chased after her. We all chased her until she got to he joggers bridge. She quickly got up and stood in the wooden rail. We crowded around at the edge of the bridge and watched as Sevren blew a kiss at us and jumped. Just like Mallory had done.