five

KOURTNEY LEWIS

flashback

"What happened with Mallory Evans?" I asked Bianca.

"She jumped."

"Why?" I asked combing my hair in the locker room.

"I don't know, ask your girl Sevren. She would know."

present

"I have one for Sevren." Ema said, looking at her through the review mirror.

Sevren laughed, "Enlighten me."

"Okay, I dare you to...go to my dads gas station and steal the porn from behind the counter."
She challenged.

"What? Is that it?" Ema rolled her eyes at Sevren's comment.

__

"Why pink? And why this?!" Sevren complained. She out on the pink cardigan over her black baseball tee that landed at mid thigh, covering her shorts. She pulled out her skateboard and look into the store.

"Woah, wait! You never told me there was security." Sevren spoke about the fat security guard.

"Karma's a bitch, Sev." Ema grinned evily.

Sevren went into the gas station nonetheless. The guard greeted her and she smiled. Sev ran a hand through her dark hair. She walked around for a bit and grabbed a can of beans. She padded over to the microwave and put them in. Sevren looked over at us, before walking into the candy isle. She waited a bit and then walked up to the counter.

"What is she doing?" I mumbled. Sevren talked with Ema's dad and did some hand gestures. Right then, the microwave exploded and the guard and the cashier ran over . Flames erupted from the microwave and Sevren jumped over the counter and grabbed the magazines and skated off.

"She blew up my dads microwave!" Ema yelled.

"Hey! Get back here!" The fat man started running after Sev. We followed Sevren staying close beside her as she tried to speed up on her board. Sevren soon lost the man and picked up her skateboard to get in the car. I swung open the car door and she jumped in.

"You owe my dad a new microwave!" Sevren scoffed. She threw the porn into the front seat where Leyla was seated.

"Don't think I didn't get anything for you guys." She pulled out a box of condoms from the pocket of the cardigan and handed them to Melanie.

"They don't expire until 2017, so you might use one or two." Melanie laughed her horrified expression off. Sevren pulled out a box of pocky sticks from her back pocket and gave it to Leyla.

"Go wild." She chuckled. Leyla smiled and opened the box.

"One beer for the birthday girl." I giggled and thanked her. I opened the bottled and passed it around.

"Luke, here you go." She gave Luke a stuffed teddy bear, making him smile.

"And last but not least," Sevren took out a pair of extra large granny panties.

"Sevren!" Ema laughed as she stopped for a red light.

"Leyla, I believe you are next."