four

KOURTNEY LEWIS

"Ema, would you like to know what your dare is?" She hummed from the drivers seat.

"Sure, Sev," Ema replied.

"I dare you to take a leak on Mr. Irwin's door mat if you find him so hot." Sevren smirked. Ema swerved the car car and almost hit a tree, "What?!"

"That's Ashton's dad!" Melanie gasped.

"Yeah, no shit." Leyla said.

Melanie let out a humph and stared out the window.

__

"Do you think she'll get caught?"

"Maybe,"

"She could get suspended if she gets caught."

"How does she find him hot? He's bald!" Melanie and Luke exchanged conversation.

I recorded Ema as she walked over the lawn of the principals house. We all paid our divided attention to Ema from behind some car. Ema squatted down and pulled her purple panties down, letting the pool around her converse. Only seconds later, a yellowish stream splashed on the door mat.

Just then, Sevren decided to bump into car setting the alarm off. The lights of the second floor of Mr. Irwin's house turned on and Ema looked up in fear. The door opened and an unfazed Mr. Irwin squinted. Ema pulled her panties up and ran towards her car, us following close behind.

"I could've gotten caught!" She cried. Ema sped off. We drove into the city, admiring the lights. The windows to her jeep were down and Sevren and I stuck our heads out.

"You smell that?" She yelled.

"Fresh cut wet grass!" I replied.

"No," She returned to our seats. "When your old and driving through here, you'll smell that and think of me."

"Grass?" Melanie asked.

"No. Nostalgia." Sevren said, making us all smile.

"Any volunteers for the next round?"