♡18♡

Taehyung is getting ready to go home, he starts the engine and speed up his car; he is about to pass the same bus stand where he found his crush sleeping in his first day of job, but now he is seeing definitely the opposite of that. Lisa is kissing Jungkook; without giving a second look he speed up his car to his house.

Tears are ready to fall from his eyes, his grip on the steering wheel gets tight.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Jungkook got a call from Lisa that she was waiting for him infront of the office. Jungkook thought he needs to clear things out with her anyway so he agreed to meet.

Jungkook reached the bus stop where Lisa was waiting for him.

"Hey Lisa."

"Jungkookie why are you starts to ignoring me?"

"Actually I need to tell you something. I like someone else Lisa. I recently realised my love for him, I'm so. . . ."

And Lisa suddenly kissed him on the lips; Jungkook took few seconds to understand what was happening; he came to his senses when a car passed by them in high speed.

Jungkook noticed the car and immediately came to his senses and pushed her hard that she fell on the ground.

"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO LISA? I JUST TOLD YOU THAT I LOVE SOMEONE ELSE."

"Kookie just . . ."

"Don't call me by that name. For you it's Jungkook."

"Sorry Jungkook but just listen to me once then you can do whatever you want."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Jimin and Yoongi are talking about something important when Jimin's phone rings.

'Helllooo Jiminshiii!"

"Tae? What happened to you?"

"I'm fine fine fine Jiminshiii."

"God Tae are you drunk?"

"No I'm Taehyung. But I'm feeling sad Jiminie."

"Please Tae tell me where are you? We're coming to pick you up."

"We? Why we? *hiccup* I don't want to go home."

"Okay then stay with me. Now tell me where are you?"

"It's a baaaaaaarrr.   Ew! Get away from me. You're not my Kookie. Don't touch me."

"Tae, TAE. My god Tae please talk to me. Are you okay Tae?"

(After a ling pause)

"Hyung I'm Jungkook, and he is fine don't worry. I'm taking him with me. I'll call you later."

"Kook please take care of him. He sounds sad."

"I will. Don't worry. He is now my responsibility."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

When Taehyung saw them kissing he couldn't take that and went to a gay bar. Hours of drinking till he couldn't feel his pain, he calls Jimin to rant.

A perverted man noticed the drunken state of Taehyung, he is looking gorgeous with drunk hazel eyes, blushing cheeks, pouty pink lips, beautiful collarbones. The man couldn't help himself from touching the beauty infront of him.

Taehyung tried his hard to stop the man but he is too drunk to fight with the man who is sober enough.

After listening to Lisa, Jungkook decided to talk with Taehyung. Jungkook is walking to Taehyung's house but he spotted his car outside the gay bar, he thinks for some moments and decides to check if Taehyung is in there or not. And to his surprise Taehyung is there not only that he is drunk.