♡2♡

"Hello Jiminshiii"

"Yaa Jungkookah, I'm your hyung."

"Okay okay hyung tell me what's the matter?"

"I just called you to inform you about your tomorrow's interview in our company at morning 7 & Mr. Kim will be the interviewer so good luck."

"Wait? What? Interview to your company? You mean The Kim's? How? & why the C.E.O. will be my interviewer?"

"I personally recommend you to him. Please be on time, don't make him angry or I will lose my job. Show your talent to him. He can be rude & cold but he appreciates the talent & hardwork."

"Okay. Now I'm a little bit nervous. Anyways thank you Jiminshiii."

"I will kill you Kook, I'm your hyung, ugh!"

"Yeah right, bye shorty hyung."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Jungkook is now standing infront of the big building, taking deep breaths to calm himself as he is nervous because of the interview with the C.E.O.

"Hey Kook, relax. Don't be so nervous."

"But Jiminie hyung this is my dream company, what if he don't like my designs?"

"Okay you are really nervous, you just called me hyung. And don't be so negative, I told you he really appreciates the talent. Now go this is Mr. Kim's office. Go inside."

Jungkook just nodded to Jimin & get inside the office.

He is mesmerised by the arts that are hanging on the walls of the office room. He loves arts more than anything, he can be look like a sports man but he is artsy.

"So you're Jeon Jungkook?" A deep voice startle him.

"Um yes I'm Jungkook."

"Sit down, so your friend Mr. Park told me that you are good in designing. But I can't just trust his words so can you do some designs right now?"

"You mean here?"

"Yes. Is that a problem?"

"No I mean okay. Yes."

"Good then, there is your spot. Start your work. Make it unique & classy."

With that Jungkook started doing his design & Taehyung get back to his work as well.

But Taehyung give him some glances time to time to see the boy who is busy doing the design with pout on his lips.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Jungkook is already done with his designs but he didn't dare to call Taehyung to show him the designs as the C.E.O. is furiously typing something on his computer.
In the meantime Namjoon enters the room & meet the new boy in the office who looks confused & lost.

"You are Jungkook right? Jimin's friend?"

Jungkook just nodded with a bunny smile.

"Hi I'm Kim Namjoon, Jimin's friend also his boyfriend's bestfriend."

"Uh so you're Namjoon hyung, I heard so much about you from Jimin hyung. He said you're very smart."

"Oh that's so sweet of him. But wait! Who did this design?"

"This? Ah me."

Namjoon didn't said anything, but pulled Tae from his chair to show him the designs.

"Hyung what are you doing? I'm busy."

"Shhh & look at this."

And that's when Taehyung realised why Jimin was so confident about his friend. This design is not just classy but also unique. But he don't want to show it to them, atleast not now.