♡5♡

"Jinnie hyung do you know Jungkook?"

"Oh Tae come to the kitchen."
"Hyung tell me how do you know him?"
"Why are you suddenly asking me of him? You never show interest in anyone besides us."
"It's it's nothing, he is my new employee."
"I know, last day he told me that he got a new job in your company."
"Wow! I guess you guys are really close."
"We are Tae. He is a nice boy, lots of potential, quick learner, kind, cute, innocent . . ."
"Okay okay I got it. Now tell me why did you tell me to come here?"
"Idiot it's because me & Joonie are getting married in two weeks but you are nowhere to found."
"Only two weeks? I thought we still have time."
"Tae we love you, come live with us. Why are you staying alone in that house when you can live with us?"
"Hyung I don't want to be a burden . . ."
"What did you just say? Burden? & you? Never Tae. You are just like our little son. We care for you bear. I know you still got those nightmares. Please Tae just listen to me once and live with us."

Taehyung's eyes are getting blurry as tear starts to build in his hazel eyes. A tear roll down his smooth bread cheeks, his plumpy pink lips starts to tremble. Jin pull his little Taetae to his embrace like a mother.

Namjoon is watching this from a far, he don't want to interfere in their mother son time. He knows only Jin can handle his little cousin also Tae let his guards down to him only. He trusts Jin the most, like a son trusts their mother without any doubt.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Taehyung fell asleep in Jin's arms so they put him to sleep on the couch, draped him with a fluffy blanket.

"Joonie he still got those nightmares. What should we do? He looks so fragile. He needs someone to lean, to hold, to trust, to talk other than us." - a small tear roll down his cheeks but immediately wiped out by his soon to be husband.
"Jinnie don't be upset, we can't force him to anything or to anyone. We need to be with him always & support him."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

(Next day)

"Ms. Tzuyu can you get me the files of the last months designs?"
"Yes sir, & about that puppy?"
"Oh yes thank you for taking care of him I will take him today with me."
"Okay sir."

Taehyung is busy with upgrading & retouching some of the old designs to use later. He is so engrossed on his work that he didn't notice that someone knocking his door for sometimes now. Tzuyu enters the room with a police officer behind her.

"Sir?"
"Uh oh Ms. Tzuyu, Police?"
"Hello Mr. Kim we are here to talk to you about your employee Mr. Daniel."
"Okay, Ms. Tzuyu please call Namjoon hyung & Mr. Park here immediately."

Namjoon & Jimin enters the room hurriedly as Tzuyu told them about the police.

"What happened Tae? Oh officers? Hello I'm Kim Namjoon, M.D. of this company & Taehyung's cousin. & this is Park Jimin sales & production manager."
"Oh it's good to see you. We need to talk about Mr. Daniel. So do you know him?"

Tae : "Yes he was my employee."
Namjoon : "He worked here as a main designer but last month we caught him to sell our designs to other companies so we fired him."
Jimin : "Yes he worked here for almost one year."

Tae ; "But officers why are you suddenly asking about him?"

"Actually we found his dead body to a abandoned garage, some one killed him by chocking his neck also he had several injuries in his body. Looks like someone torture him before that. We found his employee I.d so we came here to know more about him."

"MR. KIM?"
"TAE? Jimin call the ambulance now."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

The statement of the officers triggered Taehyung so much that he fainted immediately after hearing them.

He can't handle violence, it's triggers him, it's reminds him about his past. He feels suffocated.

Namjoon is in the hospital; waiting outside for the doctor to come out from his cousin's room. He is getting impatient by passing minutes. Jin is already in his way to the hospital.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Joon what happens to my Tae? Where is he? Is he alright?"
"Calm down Jinnie, doctors are in there with him. Oh they are coming."

"Doctor how's Tae?"
"He got a panick attack, as his body is weak he fainted. Did he have a difficulty with sleeping?"
"Yes he have insomnia for last five years."
"He needs to take full rest for atleast one week."
"Oaky doctor. Can we take him home?"
"Yes sure, just make sure that he eats & sleeps well."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"No don't do this. Please I'm begging you. Don't kill me. Ahhhh, it's hurts papa. N-no n-no. . . ."

Taehyung wake up to a bright room, he felt that someone is holding his hand. He looks to his hands to see his Jin hyung is sleeping while holding his hand. He felt relieved to see his hyung beside him. He releases a deep sigh & tried to sit.

"Tae, my bear, are you okay now? Is anything hurt? Is your head okay? Do you remember me?"

"Eomma I'm fine. Also my head is fine."
"Thank god. You know I got so worried. You are coming with us to our house & also you can't go to office for two weeks & that's final."
"But hyung I have a important meeting with our clients next week."
"Tae you need to take care of yourself first. You need to rest, eat & sleep well. Your body is weak."
"Hyung I will be fine. I'm coming with you to your house, I will listen to your every order but please let me go to the meeting."
"I will think about that. Now let's go. Joonie is waiting for us in the car."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"So Jungkook I don't think he can come to office for somedays. You have to do all the designs perfectly. Namjoon hyung told me he can't come to office for atleast 10days."
"But why he suddenly fainted?"
"I don't know but hyung told me he will be living with Jin hyung for now. So I'm going to his house after office."
"Can I come with you?"
"You want to come? Okay then see you in the parking area."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Oh Jimin & Kook come in, Tae is sleeping in his. . . ."
"NOOOO JONG-IN PLEASE.  . .. ."