♡3♡

"Please don't do this to me. I'm your son."
"No you are not. You are just a mistake."
"Jong-in you are also with them? I thought we are friends, I thought you loves me. Why?"
"You are so stupid to trust everyone so easily."
"N-no, n-no p-please don't do this to me. I'm begging you. NOOOOOO. . ."

Taehyung jolted up from his sleep, his whole body is shivering in fear, hands are trembling, he is looking around him with his teary eyes to find someone to hold but no one is there. He is alone in his house. After sometime he calmed down a little. He checked the time & it is quite early so he decided to go on a walk.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

He is walking beside the road with his earphones on, a calming music is always his favourite to accompany him in his saddest time. He is passing by a small park when he notices a cute small puppy shivering in cold. He gets near him & patted his head softly, the puppy leans to the warm touch & starts wagging his tail. Taehyung smiles at the cute puppy & picks him up to his warm embrace.

"You're lonely too. Come with me. I'll take you to my house. Let's go puppy."

Taehyung starts walking back to his house but someone calls him.

"Mr. Kim? Is that you?"
"Oh Mr. Park!"
"Good morning sir, is this your puppy?"
"Eh! No. Do you know his owner?"
"Actually his owner abandoned him, this morning someone left this puppy here. I thought to take him in but where I'm living now they don't allowed pets so I couldn't."
"How can someone be so heartless to left him like that in this cold?"
Jimin is quite surprised to see this soft side of Taehyung but he didn't show anything.
"Sir are you taking this puppy with you?"
"Yes, I can't leave him like that. I think he is sick too."
"Thank you sir."
"For what?"
"Um for many things, you gave me job that time when you just started the company. But you believe in me & gave me the job. Also you gave my friend a chance & finally for this cute puppy. You seems cold but you're kind."
Taehyung raises his eyebrows on the last sentence. Jimin suddenly realises what he just said. He chuckles nervously.
"Um I think we will be getting late for the office. Bye sir." & with that Jimin ran away from there.

"Did he just said that I'm cold? Like in front of me, on my face? Wow!" - Taehyung asked to himself.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Jungkook is early to his first day of job as he don't want to get the C.E.O angry. He is just about to walk into his office when he notices the C.E.O. coming with a puppy in his arms. He is holding the puppy like a baby. He gets excited to see the puppy but hold his excitement in himself as he have to maintain a 'decent distance' from him. He is looking at the puppy with heart eyes when Taehyung called him.

"Mr. Jeon come to my office."
"Ah yes sir."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Sit, you have a important job this week. A client will come next week to see some of our customized designs, they already send me their preferences. You need to do the designs according to their preferences. You can come to me or Joonie hyung or your friend whoever you find comfortable. Cause this client is really important to us."
"Okay sir. I will try to do my best."
"You have to do your best in this case. No try."
"O-okay sir."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Ugh! Why he is so cold? No try, you have to do your best. This is just my first day." Jungkook is so busy to mock & whine that he didn't notice that Jimin is standing in his office room with a questioning look.

"Finally you have gone full crazy. You are talking alone with yourself. Good."
"Jimin it's serious. My job is at a risk."
"But it's just your first day today. What have you done this time?"
"Are you sure you're my best friend?"
"Yes I'm sure. Now tell me what happened?"
"That cold rude boss happened. He gives me a important job to do this week, I told him that I will try to do my best but he said no try, you have to do your best in this case. Like seriously? "
"This week? Wait next week A important client is coming to see our customized designs."
"Yes, & I have to do the designs according to the clients preferences."
"Then he is right in his place. This client is really important to this company, so yes you have to do your best. But don't worry if you have any kind of confusion or question about the preferences you can count on him. He is the best in customized designs."
"Really? You mean I can go to him & say 'sir sir I can't understand this part can you help me?' & he will help me like that?"
"Yes, you can ask him thousands of questions relating to work or designs. But no personal questions."
"Oh okay. Anyways now go, he already sends me the details so bye. I have to do my best."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

It's already 8 in the night & Jungkook is still working on his designs but he stuck at one point where he don't understand the need of the client.

Most of the employees are left even Jimn & Namjoon too. So he don't have anyone to ask right now, but he can't go home without completing this.
He is clutching is hair in frustration as there is no one to help him right now as everyone left.

"What are you doing so late Mr. Jeon?"

●●●●●●●●●●●

Taehyung's puppy