♡11♡

Taehyung is sleeping in his room, Hobi & Mirae left sometimes after he fell asleep. He is sweating & mumbling something in his sleep, a small tear roll down from his eyes. His horrible nightmare is back to him again. A sudden phone ring make him wake up; he looks around to find his phone. He receives the call with trembling hands.

"H-hello"
"Taehyung I'm Jimin. Are you okay?"
"I'm fine Jimin."
"Are you sure? Your voice is like you were crying."
"N-no, it's just I had a bad dream. Tell me why did you call me?"
"Oh I get some information about Daniel? Can I come to your house?"
"Oh okay. Come fast & don't tell anyone about this. I'm sending you my address."
"Okay, I'm coming in an hour. And Tae please take care of yourself. You can talk to me if you want. See you."

Taehyung smiles a little hearing the last words, he get down from his bed to freshen up & to eat something.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Jungkook is going to a park, where he & Lisa decided to meet. He is nervous about this date cause this is the first time he is going on a date.

"Hey Jungkook, "
"Oh hi Lisa."
"Um shall we go now?"
"Yeah sure."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Taehyung opens his front door reveal a mochi boy standing with a cute smile. Taehyung couldn't resist & smiled back to him.

They settles themselves in the living room as Taehyung offers him some juice.

"Now tell me what is the information you get?"

"No before that tell me first are you really fine? You don't look fine to me. Look at your dark circles."

"Jimin I'm fine, I have insomnia so this is the reason for my dark circles. Now can you tell me please? "

"Okay okay. So Daniel was actually worked for Mr. Won-Jung. Remember he was our competitor when you first started this company."

"Ah yes yes."

"But after Daniel getting caught by us, Won-Jung killed him. The police don't have any evidence & also they are suspecting that he is planning something big. Today morning he releases a news that he will be coming with new designs in some months."

"Hmm, but how? I thought his company was bankrupted & he has no employee, he himself don't know anything about designing; wait I think he will  releases the stolen designs."

"But that's only few, & he will be doing a exhibition. He can't just show five or six designs in the exhibition. He needs atleast twenty to thirty designs."

"Then we need to focus on him more Jimin."

"Okay, but I think we should tell this to Namjoon hyung."

"Don't worry, we will tell him but let him come back. Okay."

They are discussing the matter when a small puppy came to Taehyung while wagging his tail.

"Oh that puppy! What is his name?"

"Yeontan, um Jimin I need to take him to a walk, you can come with us if you want."

"Ofcourse I'm coming with Yeontan. How can I say no to this cute fluff ball."

"Wow Jimin; you ignored me so well. Then this month ask your salary to him. Don't come to me okay."

"C'mon Tae don't be jealous of Tannie. And please no one can ignore you Tae. Now let's go."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪