♡15♡

(Continue from last chapter)

Taehyung & his mother moved back to Daegu again with a ray of hope that they could live freely.

Three year passed, their life was somehow changed a bit. Taeni became distant from her son. Not like she didn't care for her son but something pulling her from Taehyung. She couldn't look into her son's eyes anymore. Ofcourse she was doing her best to give her son a good life, she was doing different kind of jobs.

Taehyung noticed that little changes in her but never said anything. He thought because of her jobs she was always stressed so he didn't bother her. He was the most understanding son to her. He never complained about anything, he accepted everything with a smile.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Taehyung was walking back to his home from school, a sudden voice stopped him from walking.

"Tae"

"P-papa?"

"Tae I know you're angry with me but please give a moment to talk to you."

"No, you are bad, you hurt my mama." - Taehyung was in tears.

"I'm sorry for that son. Yes I was bad to her, I hurt her but I love your mama. My family didn't accept our love but I take my anger out on her."

"Why they didn't accept your love?" - Taehyung asked innocently believing his father's alibi.

"Because they already fixed my marriage with another woman. If you don't believe me then give me a chance. Don't tell your mama. Tell her after you believe in me."

"But you will never hurt me or my mama, promise?"

"Promise my son. Then I will meet you before and after school okay. Take care of you & your mama."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Taehyung was happy to know that his father loves him & his mama so he decided to give him a chance.

"Papa you're late today."
"Sorry tiger, Now tell me how's your day at school?"
"Oh today a new student transferred here and we're friends now. You know he is one year younger than me but still he is in my class."
"Then he must be very smart. What's his name?"
"His name is Jong-In."
A smirk formed on Daeshim's lips.
"Okay my tiger you're getting late for your home, your mama will be worried for you."
"Bye papa."

Daeshim was about to get in his car but Taehyung stopped him.

"Papa, I believe you now. You're doing this for a year now. And I trust you."

"Really Tae? I am glad that you trust me now, but don't tell your mama anything right now. "

"Why?"

"Um that I wanted to surprise her, oh I forgot to tell you I have to go for a business tour, I can't see you for somedays. I will surprise her after finishing my work."

"Okay papa, love you take care."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Taehyung was celebrating his eighteenth birthday with his closed ones. In those years he never heard from his father, he tried many ways to contact his father but he couldn't. Just few days ago he saw his father on a news channel about Daeshim investing in a fashion company. He was happy for his father but he don't want to keep the secret from his mother anymore.

"Happy Birthday my Taebear, this is from us."
- Namjoon & Jin said in unison.
Namjoon introduced his boyfriend Jin to Taehyung two years ago, and they got close immediately.