♡16♡

*TRIGGER WARNING*

[This chapter contains mention of rape, torture, blood]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

(Continue from last chapter)

"Papa, Jong-In?"

Taehyung was surprised to see his father & bestfriend together.

"Tae my tiger will you help me in my problem?" - Daeshim asked with a very sweet voice that sounds more suspicious to Taeni.

"What is it papa?"

"Actually only you can help me with my business."

"No he will never. Look Daeshim don't play dirty with my son. Leave us alone." - Taeni couldn't help but burst out in anger.

"Please Tae, I really need your help. See here he is my business partner Mr. Choi Won-Jung, he wants to talk to you personally. That's it."

"NO, NO. You did the same thing with me that time. So Tae don't listen to him." - Taeni cried to warn his son.

"Then I have to force him like I did to you. Jong-In take Tae to the bedroom, I can handle her."

Suddenly Jong-In pulled Taehyung to the room, Taehyung tried his best to free himself but Jong-In was more stronger than him.

Taehyung realised what was going on there, why his mother warned him about his father. He was in shock to see his father & his bestfriend like this.

"Please don't do this to me. I'm your son."

"No you are not. You are just a mistake."

"Mistake? Jong-in you are also with them? I thought we are bestfriends, I thought you loves me. Why?"

"You are so stupid to trust everyone so easily my tiger."

"N-no, n-no p-please don't do this to me. I'm begging you. NOOOOOO. . ."

Jong-In forcefully pulled Taehyung in the bedroom and tied his hands with the headboard. He was screaming and crying for help but no one was there to help him and his mother. He was regretting every moment when he trusted his father, his so called bestfriend.

"Please papa I'm your son. You said you loved me."

"No my tiger. Okay I think your mother didn't tell you how you were born. Then let me do this. I raped your mom, and you're the result of that."

"No no, you're lying to me."

"You will believe me eventually when he will do the same to you. I don't think you have any problem with that after all you are gay."

Taehyung was surprised to see that his father knew about his sexuality.

"Aww my poor tiger, don't be so surprised, I told him. I figure it out few months ago that you're into boys. And you're wondering why I told him? Simple because he gave me money to be friends with you. So that I can give him your informations. And Mr. Choi Taehyung is virgin, he is now all yours."

Taehyung was so shocked that he couldn't talk anymore, he was laying there lifeless.

"Please don't do this to my son, I'm begging you." - Taeni was sitting in her knees begging for her son's life but they don't show any mercy.