♡8♡

"Um T-taehyung the dinner is ready. Taehyung?"

Jungkook slowly opens the door to get a cute sight of Taehyung sleeping while cuddling a fluffy bunny plushy. A smile appears on Jungkook's lips, he slowly gets near to the bed to see him closely.

Jungkook bend down a little to see Taehyung's flawless skin, his fluffy hair is beautifully placed on his forehead, his smooth skin, soft cheeks, plump pink lips, long eyelashes, the cute little mole, everypart of him attracts Jungkook.

Jungkook was so mesmerised by Taehyung's beauty that he didn't notice Taehyung is also looking at him.

"Um Jungkook-shi?"
And that's when Jungkook realised he was still staring at him. He jumped back a little & nervously said, "um Jin hyung told me to call you for dinner." & he slowly walked away from there like nothing happened.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Good night Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung & T-taehyung hyung. Thank you for the dinner."

Jungkook bid his goodbye after dinner, he is about to go to his house but he is craving some banana milk so went to the nearest convenience store.

He is paying the money on the counter when he feels something strange, like someone is staring at him. He looks around to see but no one is there.

He is walking to his home while talking to Jimin on phone, but he feels the same thing again. He looks behind him but as usual he is alone, no one is there to suspect.

"Jiminie hyung I think someone is following me."
"What? Who?"
"I don't know. Anyways I'm already infront of my house."
"Okay, but lock your door properly."
"Yeah bye. Good night."
"Night Kook."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Sir you called me?"
"Yes Mr. Jeon, do you have any important work today?"
"No I almost finished the last design, I need to retouch some designs that you gave me yesterday."
"Okay do the retouching tomorrow cause today we have to go to an emergency meeting with Seo Joon-shi. He said he needs talk to you."
"Ah me? Did I do something wrong sir?"
"No no Jungkook, I think it's for his latest fashion exhibition."
"Oh okay sir."
"Then see me in 30 minutes near my car."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Jungkook is waiting for Taehyung near his car when he heard a shuffling sound near him. But he is alone in the whole parking area as this parking area is only for the C.E.O. or VIP clients & board of directors. He is looking around silently if anyone is there or not, but Taehyung calls for him.

"Are you looking for someone Jungkook-shi?"
"Ah no, just looking around."

When the car is about to leave the parking area, Jungkook notices through the looking glass that someone is hiding behind a pillar.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Jungkook is so much in his thoughts of that mystery man that he didn't notice that they are infront of a fancy restaurant.

"Are you okay? I'm mean you are looking so lost."
"I'm f-fine, j-just nervous sir."
"Don't be. Now come on."