♡Final♡

One week passed after moving in together; Taehyung is busy with his work as well as Jungkook.

The only time they get for each other is in the night, cuddling to sleep.

Taehyung is busy with signing some papers when Ms. Tzuyu enters his office with a knock.

"Sir Mr. Bogum is here for the meeting."

Taehyung just nodded and signed the last paper before went to the meeting.

Taehyung enters the meeting room with his cold aura that Jungkook found hot; he is checking out his C.E.O boyfriend from head to toe.

They starts their meeting with some presentation, Taehyung is busy with observing the presentation but something different caught his attention; Jungkook is giving death glares to Bogum & to his surprise the man named Bogum checking Taehyung out lustfully.

Taehyung is already dubious about his new client also with his dull designs.

Already the whole office knew about the C.E.O. and the designer's dating. So it's helps Jungkook to show his jealousy side, he don't need to hide his jealousy.

Bogum didn't notice a fuming bunny is approaching Taehyung's side, the younger came near to his boyfriend & bend down to his lover's ears as if he is trying to whisper something to him.

Everyone in the meeting room is watching them with wide eyes except for Jimin & Namjoon. They know very well that how possessive is their bunny for his baby bear.

"Are you going to kick him out or should I do the pleasure for you?" - Jungkook huskily whispers in Taehyung's ears for which he got shivers in his whole body.

Jungkook can see the wide eyes of Bogum, he looks into Taehyung's eyes for the answer & Taehyung gladly give him the permission with a smirk cause he knows very well what his bunny going to do.

Jungkook leans more to his baby bear to kiss those plump lips, it's not just a peck but a hungry kiss, it's look like they didn't kiss each other in life.

Bogum clears his throat to see the horny males infront of him. They breaks the kiss with Taehyung's moan.

"Babe these ideas are boring, I'm waiting for you in your office. Come fast my bear." With that Jungkook left the meeting room not before pecking his lover's swollen lips and a death glare to Bogum.

Taehyung is a blushing mess, Jungkook's dominance make him blush everytime.

"Boring? Who is he to say that my ideas are boring? Afterall he is just an employee."

And the last string of Taehyung's patience broke.

"He is the designer of my company and ofcourse more talented than you. Don't you dare to look down to my employees; or you're just jealous of him because he got what you wants. You know what I mean Bogum-shi."

Bogum walks close to Taehyung, a evil smirk on his lips while Taehyung gulps to see the smirk. He don't want to show him that he is now scared but in the right time Jungkook appears pulling Taehyung to his embrace.

"Don't you dare to touch what's mine. You can get lost with your filthy idea and perverted ass." - Jungkook said with gritted teeth and a raging aura. Anyone can get scared by this but not Taehyung. He feels safe in his arms.

Jungkook takes Taehyung to the roof as the older is clinging to the younger like a koala bear. Jungkook smiles to his clingy bear, "my bear."

Taehyung suddenly feels like his bunny is little nervous. He looks up to see in his eyes, that shows nervousness.