Chapter 17. Memories

Two days had passed and I didn't show myself to anyone. I was pissed about what happened, hurt because of what Lennox said and frustrated. With a grunt I sad behind the desk and continued a drawing I had made before I went to the boot camp. Although, I was kind of stuck. I wasn't sure if I should search for Sunstreaker or not. Perhaps talking about art would give me a different mind set.

I got up and left my room, walking over to his and typed the code. He seemed to be a little surprised and lowered his brush. "Skye..." he said. I hold up the sketchbook, "I am stuck..." he laid his brush down and sat down on the bed. I joined and looked over his shoulder as he instructed me how to do it.

When he was done he turned fully to me. "How's your leg?" He questioned. "It's fine... healing," I replied. He gave a small nod. "Can you grab my pencil? It's in my nightstand," he said. I nodded and got up, there was a note, an address. Seeing the handwriting I knew it came from the medical file Lennox took when he saved me. I shove it in my sleeve and grabbed his pencils. 

"There's something else I wanted to say..." Sunny trailed off as I sat down again. "My brother... he'll be here in two days," he said. "Okay... good for you," I replied cranky. I don't know why but felt anger rising up. It means that Sunstreaker will spent more time with Sideswipe then with me. I don't know either why I have this jealous and angry feeling.

He didn't say anything else about it anymore. When I got back in my room, grabbed the note from my sleeve. It was an address in Oklahoma. I think I have to travel to Oklahoma then. Sunstreaker has his 'brother' back in two days and he never cared about me. It angered me a lot and once again, I couldn't tell why. Perhaps Sunstreaker and I do have some similarities and even I was snapping at him most of the time, he had something that I liked.

I grabbed my backpack again and started stuffing some things in it. I don't know what to find, or why Sunstreaker had the note but it meant he had read my medial file and that maybe pissed me off even more. Who does he think he is? He didn't even ask me and that file is private. I stuffed my backpack underneath my bed and left the room. Soldiers jumped aside as they saw me, obviously aware of my rage. "I shot Ironhide a nasty and warning glare before sprinting upstairs. Ignoring the throbbing pain in my leg. For a big part, my anger covered the pain.

I looked around before knocking on the door of Lennox office but he wasn't there. I was free to take the medics file from his drawer. It wasn't hard to find either. He kept it bureau. As soon as I got it, I left and slammed the door closed again. It's not his either... he has no right to keep it.

Back in my room, I pushed it in my backpack as well. I never read the medical file, I only knew I had it. As I was done packing I hid it underneath my bed again.

((Sunstreaker's P.O.V))
Ironhide approached me on the cafeteria. "Sunstreaker, why is Skye so angry?" He asked. I frowned, "is she? Just moments ago she was good," I said. "No, she's really angry as if she was about to kill someone," he replied. "Strange, I'll see if I can find and talk to her. It's still in process. I hope that Sideswipe can give her a happy vibe. He's always so energetic and happy. I hope it will affect Skye a little..." I said.

"She can be been..." he said. I shrugged, "how can you be mean to my brother? He's so sweet and carrying.