Chapter 26. Sedative

A/n: I rewrote the last five chapters. I lost a little bit of inspiration, so I changed the plot a little bit.

The door burst open.
'Sunstreaker...' I backed off and hit the wall. I overheard everything what happened during the meeting. I know he's going to drug me and I know they're trying to dump me. The mech grabbed my throat,— slamming me twice against the wall. 'I am done with you,' he snapped. I struggled in his firm grip. Useless however, Sunstreaker is too strong. A brief, sharp pain entered my neck. The liquid in the syringe made its way into my neck,— ready to spread through my entire body.

As he let go, I fell to the ground and hit my head once again. 'We are done, Sky.' Whatever he gave me was strong. 'Sunstreaker, stop!' Sideswipe pushed his brother aside and crouched down. His hand reached for my face and brushed some strands behind my ear. He seemed genuinely worried. 'You can't do this.' He turned his head. 'I can and I will,' he sulked. 'No, this is wrong. You hated it when people did this to you! Don't do this.' He got up, turning his back towards me to argue.

'I am running out of options. She can't be handled. The only option I have left is this one. The femme needs to leave, she has to go. She never belonged here anyway and replaced her. She's a waste of time and space. Look at it...' Sunstreaker glared at me with disgrace and scorn.
The drug already started to set in. I couldn't get anything over my lips. I wanted too, but nothing came out. 'Sunstreaker, you're making a mistake. We can solve this, but this isn't the right way. Please, don't listen to Mearing and all the other people. Were you so different? People had patience with you too. If it wasn't for Prome, you wouldn't be here right now. Please, I am asking you to give it another change.'

Sunstreaker stared at me. 'You got attached to the fleshbag, didn't you?' An tensed silence fell. 'Well?' Sideswipe clenched his jaws. 'I should've know. Involving you in this was the biggest mistake I ever made. The issue with you, is that you're never able to take distance from people or dump them. I tried for months to help her, break through her shell and I couldn't. She can't be saved, she can't be helped and she's replaced by us. We don't need her anymore.'

Sideswipe looked at me. 'You do care about her, Sunstreaker. I know you do, otherwise you wouldn't done all the things you did. You are making a huge mistake.' Sunstreaker snorted and glanced at me again. 'Someone will be here to pick her up in an hour. There's suggested to transfer her to a psychiatric hospital. She won't end up on the streets and she won't be a danger for herself or others. Don't make this harder for yourself then it is, okay? There are plenty of humans walking this earth.'

Sideswipe tightly grabbed his brothers arm when he was about to leave. 'Do you think this will help her? You think she'll start talking now? I never gave up on you, don't do this.' Sunstreaker turned around and stormed off. The decision was already made. Despite the sedative, I felt scared. Sideswipe crouched down. 'Don't worry. You'll be fine.' He picked me up and sat me down on my bed.

'We will sort this out,' he adds.

His soft, warm hand reached for my face. I wish I believed him, I wanted to believe him, but I know I won't be fine. I am doomed. I felt myself slipping away and before I knew, I blacked out.

((Sideswipe's P.O.V))
I studied the femme. This is wrong. How could Sunny let this happen? I didn't agree with his methods or with the decisions who were made. Why don't I have a voice. She's a pain in the ass but I can't say goodbye to her. I think I started to develop feelings for this feisty human femme. She's been through a lot. I know there must be a reason for her aggressive behavior. I know she can be nice. I've seen that side once. When she was injured and I helped her shower. All she needed to do was show that side a little more.

I bit my lip. What am I gonna do? My head was spinning and I needed to decide quickly. I've to get her out of here. I smoothly picked her up in one single move and walked out. I wasn't sure yet where I was going to keep her, but far away from here. She's not gonna like this either when she wakes up and remembers all the things that had happened. I just couldn't lose her and I didn't want to give up on her.

I neared the hanger. 'Sideswipe...' I froze in my tracks and turned around. 'Give her to them.' Ratchet pointed at a few men. I tightened my grip on Skye. 'You're making a mistake.' Ratchet shook his head. 'They can help her. It's already decided,' he said. 'I can help her too. I just need more time. I am breaking through her she'll, but I really need more time.'
Ratchet approached me. 'Give her to them, right now.'
'You are making a mistake. Please don't do this.'
She's special. I can't just give her up.

The man took her from me,— white forcefully I may add. I blocked their way and brushed some strands from her face and pressed a kiss on her forehead. The four men walked off. 'You're making a mistake,' I snapped. Ratchet ignored me. 'You know it too! This isn't right,' I shouted. Ratchet snapped his head towards me. 'Shut up, Sideswipe! Piss off,' he snarled. I shook my head as I watched the medic walk off. I turned and watched two black SUV's leave the base.