Chapter 19. Leaving

((Sideswipe's P.O.V))
I had decided to look for Skye again. It's been a day and she didn't show up during dinner or in general. So, I gave it a shot and see if she wanted to talk. She wasn't in her room, so I assumed she was training and I was right. "Hi, Skye," she shot me a nasty glare. "Look, I know you don't like to have me here, I get it but please... don't be mad the entire time," I said.

"Leave me alone!" She sneered. "Can't we talk?" I asked. "I have nothing to say other then 'fuck off' and leave me alone," she snarled angrily. I sighed and followed her around. "But I want to know you better," I said. She snorted and turned around so quick that I didn't had time to stop walking. She gave a quite forceful push and her eyes darkened. "Don't make me stab you too!"

I sighed, "leave alone and go bother your twin brother!" She snapped. "What can I do to... make you see I am not here to take Sunstreaker from you?" I asked. She halted and glared furiously at me. "I don't give a shit about Sunstreaker!"
I raised a brow, "you do... otherwise you wouldn't be this upset," I replied. She didn't comment and snorted tilling her head in the air. I mentally grinned. Yup, a female version of Sunstreaker. "Leave me alone!" She spat out. "Skye, please... I want to talk to you..." she ignored me and stormed over to the door. "Skye!" I shouted, again, no reaction.

Slightly frustrated and angered she didn't want to talk I left. "Didn't I tell you she's hard to handle?" I shot Sunny a glare. "At least I tried..." I growled. "We all tried... do you have any idea how long it took for me that she accepted the fact I am her guardian?" He asked. "Probably for a very long time..." I sighed. "It doesn't matter if you get angry, or yell... she simply doesn't care," he stated. I sighed and shook my head a little.

"I am sorry..."
Sunny cocked his head to the side. "For what, Sides?" He questioned. "I had hoped to help you a little bit she hates me..." I trailed off. Sunstreaker waved his hand. "She hates practically everyone... so don't get upset about it." I sighed and nodded.

The next following days were busy for me. Lots of things I had to do and barely time to enjoy anything. Everything seemed to be in a rush and Sunny was busy as well. Arguing with Skye. The whole sphere is just really depressing and not pleasant. There was a thick tension in the air. Mostly because Skye's attitude worsened for some reason. Not just Sunny and I suffered from it, every single Autobot did. They couldn't even talk normally to her without it ended in a heated argument and shouting.

It also created a tension between me and Sunny. He seemed to be really irritated and stressed. Often he sat here with a headache didn't want to spend time with me. Which hurt because I missed him so horrible much and all I want is spending time with my brother.
I had sent him for a drive through the city. Hopefully he could clear his mind and came back to senses. It already caused the death of two soldiers. He killed them brutally and sincerely shocked me. Especially when I figured out he had hurt Skye as well a while ago. Which certainly didn't help for their relationship.

That evening, I couldn't sleep at all and decided to go for a little walk. Without waking up Sunny, I left the room and hobbled through the dark hallways. I then spotted Skye, she was completely dressed up and to me it looked like she was ready to go. It made wonder... what is she up to?

She left the base and so did I following her. I wondered if I had to warm Sunny about it. I doubted it she was going out for a simple walk. Even with a healing wound, she's walking quite fast. She checked her phone.

Skye got on a bus and by tracking her phone, I followed her outside Washington DC. After 45 minutes she hopped out of the bus, heading to the train station and now it was up to me. I couldn't let her go this easily.
I parked and activated my holoform. "Skye!" I grabbed her arm and pulled towards me. Angrily she hit me, "stop!" I snapped angrily. It's not something for me to lose my temper but everything she had said and done the past few days worked on my nerves. Especially how she's treating Sunny and stress that got with it.

"Leave me alone!" She snarled, pushing me away from her. "Where do you think you're going!" I snapped angrily. "Away from Washington DC!" She hissed. "No you're not!" She snapped. "Yes I am..."
We glared at each other, "you would do everyone a favor!" I sneered out of frustration. "Yup... that's why I am going," she snarled and turned around. "Have a nice life..."
I gritted my teeth before marching over to her again. "Are you seriously leaving because of me?"

"No! Even before you came I wanted to escape!"
"Why?"
"Not any of your damn business, Sideswipe!"
"It is! Now tell me or I'll call, Sunstreaker."
"Mostly because of Lennox! Happy?"
"Skye... tell me the truth."

She sighed and turned away from me. "I can't help you if you're not talking to me..." I added. "I didn't ask for your help either!" She snapped. "Tell me," I insisted again. "Fine! Lennox is blaming me for the death of his man while he never listens to me! All the previous battles I told him about the ambush, about the bombs about everything but does he listen?! no! I made the decision to do it on my own and when we get back he starts yelling at me for being reckless and bringing everyone in danger while no one died! I then stopped and people died... Lennox blamed me for that!"

I sighed softly, "he can do it on his own. After all Sunstreaker is so amazing and he's more experienced!" She spat out hatred. It's obvious she's frustrated because Sunstreaker basically took her job. "I am going to find out what happened to my family and where I come from! So piss off and get the fuck out of here!" She sneered.

We then both heard a gun shot. Skye hissed and collapsed on the floor. She was quick to grab me and pull me on the floor as well. I ended up on top of her. She turned her head and reached for her gun. Another gun shot was heard and we quickly moved behind a wall. It was soon followed by a  loud explosion. Crankcase.