The first sight

The way he looks at me, it like he is hiding something and I have to find out. He has a body and a face of an angel and a voice of a sex god. He got up with his family and his hair bounces to the sound of the music in my head, his sister was a gorgeous pixie like person who looks like she is from the 1930's and her outfit was define, as she walked it was graceful like a ballet dancer but she didn't look it. Me and him had an instant connection. I was sitting on my own and he walked over to me and sat down at my table. He said as I blushed "I have notice we have got biology together you wanna go" his perfect angel face made a sexy half smile which made me go red and I could tell. He didn't mention it but in his eyes had it in him. We stood up and he still had his apple in his hand I manage to spit out "aren't you gonna eat that" he looked out me in amaze. I started to blush but he didn't mind I think he just likes someone who is weaker then him. Someone pushed me into him in the hall and I feel onto him and he catch me as I fell. He was as hard as a rock and cold as ice. I saw he had black eyes which I found unusual but I didn't say anything but he started to get unnerving as he sniff. He placed me seclude on my feet and left. I stared at him as he left in astonishment but he never turned around to say bye. I left the building soon after as I decided not to go to biology as they were dicecting animals. I was allowed to go. I got in my little truck and it fried up quicker than before. The roar of the truck was so load even the classrooms heard it but then again I was close to them. I started to drive home feeling em brasses enough. I pull in next to Richards car which was older then mine which was I relief. I picked up the key of the seat and locked it. There at my poach was 2 men one quite old like my dad and then a boy like two years younger who looks like he is ment to be in collage.