Day with jake

"Of course I will wait down stairs" I watched him walked down stairs and the rushed to the bathroom
"Edward it's me jake has invited me to go hiking when you need me just come I am sure you will find me" I said
"Leah I am on my way I will meet you there i love you"
"I love you two Edward bye" i said and hung up and went downstairs and then we walked out the door. We then walked into the forest and carried on and just spoke about our times together that I spent up here in the summer. We reached a field and it would seem Edward hadn't got here yet. Then jake leaned over and kissed me he was to strong to push of but then I stepped back and he stopped "what" he said confused "I thought we had feelings for each other"
"Your wrong I am in love with you but I love you as a brother but I have a finance" I said then I slapped him and started to run and jake ran after me. Then I ran into Edward and he put me behind him to deal with Jake.
"You are getting married to him" jake laughed
"Yes jake and it has nothing to do with you" I said as I walked in front of him "why are you concerned I love you isn't that enough"
"No because you don't love how I love you" he then ran of and turned into a wolf and then I turned to Edward and cried he cradled me in his arms and took me to his home. As we opened the door to get in everyone was there waiting for us like the have something to say. Then we walked into the kitchen and they made me something to eat and a cup of tea. I sat down and started my meal while everyone stared at me . Today was 4 days before the wedding and I was getting butterflies in my stomach.