The wedding and hoonymoon

I got to the bottom of the and I started to feel sick. I ran to the bathroom and I didn't puke. I carried on out the door and into this wonderland it was just like a dream. I walked up the aisle with my mum until I reached the bottom when she handed me over to Edward. we stepped up a little step and Their was the victor an I started to feel nervous. He reached for my hip to make sure I didn't panic but I jumped when his cold icy hand reached me. We did our wedding vowels and then we kissed and it felt so good his icy lips upon mine and it felt like forever like no one was there or no one had noticed no one even cared. It felt like an eternity, forever. We ended the forever kiss and everyone clapped, I felt like I was going red but Edward had is arm around me and that made me feel safe. We went indoors to his house and I dresses in something more suitable for travelling in as it is our honeymoon which I was excited for but quite scared as I don't know what could happen one human and a vampire. A lion and a mouse. I it dressed in this short mini dress hat Alice had laid out in her room. There were heels out the end and after I got dressed she was in here like a shot but in a graceful dancing way. She sat me down and re did my hair and make-up. I pretended to enjoy myself as I knew it would be over soon. I made my way back downstairs and there i found my new husband. I am so lucky!. He grabbed my hand and turned around and to find Jacob. "I thought she was going to be changed before you go" he explained.
"I didn't want to ride my honeymoon in pain" I said
"It is not going to be real"
"It will be real as anybody else's"
"He can hurt you. Bella I love you and I will fight for you until the end"
"I think it will be better if you leave" Edward jumped in as he saw the tear in my eyes.
"I am not leaving without Bella"
"Oh yes you are we are married" you can see the anger build up inside of Jacob then he leaned in and kissed me. I pushed him away as soon as I can and I punched his face. Then Edward pushed him to the wall with a loud band and I was to busy holding my broken hand. Alice was there in half a heart beat and then called Charlie and they both half carried me to Charlie's office. I started to worry about Edward and Jacob and then Daniel was in the office waiting and he said "Edward is fine but Jacob turned wolf..."
"WHAT, Jacob is a a a a wolf"
"Yes now listen" i calmed down and started to listen but then there was a crash and Daniel and Alice were down stairs like a shoot. I heard the door slam shut and Edward was outside the door walking in at the same time. Charlie kept looking at my wrist and hand and he said "it's just a spraine it should heal fairly quickly no fast movements or leaning on it for a couple of days now go go go go your plane leaves soon"
"Okay" I said while Edward carried me down stairs and everyone started to clap and throw confetti. He place me on my feet and put his arm around me. We started walking again till we were by my mum he let go of my waist and I hugged my mum goodbye. I felt a tears building up in my eyes because I was excited that I am married to the man of my dreams and that I am going to miss people but I am more focus on the excitement! We carried on walking to the car after I said my goodbyes and we had a long silence until I broke it. " we're are we going" he just chuckle and then remained the silence which was nice as I get my dream honeymoon with the man of my dreams. We got to the airport and he directed me to our terminal. He halfed carried me on to our plane and sat me down on a chair near the door. Then he said on the other side of the plane. I was so confused. "Are you...." He knew exactly what I was going to say
"Yes and I don't want to hurt you, I am so sorry Leah"
"I totally understand in a way I guess"
"I love you"
"I know" I breathed heavily.
"Leah I will never leave you"
"Edward is there others out there"
"Yes we run into them time to time"
"We aren't going to are we"
"No" the rest of the hour was in silence then we landed on a mystery island which was beautiful it had white sand and crystal blue sea and sky. We walked across the white sand and half way he carried me to the little cabin. Inside was like a mini house like one of the houses you can only dream about or in the fairytales. He showed me around then to our room which was huge and next to the bedroom was a walk in wardrobe which was already filled. "Who what I mean"
"Alice stocked it it was a gift from her"
"Okay remind me to thank her but mean while you go feed I love you"
"I know" he slowly brushed my hair out of my face and his icy lips were upon mine then he left. I grabbed my bag which I left Amanda and Alice to deal with so who knows what they have packed for this honeymoon. I felt weird on my own but I knew he wouldn't be long. Suddenly a pair of cold hands moved my hair and I turned around and said "you weren't long a...,."
"Hello Leah my name is Philip and this is mark and Lizzie" this must be the other ones.