Paniked

I wasn't sure how to express myself as Edward is upset with himself which makes him upset with me as I am carrying his baby and he didn't approve of it but he did agree in the matter but he didn't want one. I think is because it was a vampire but I didn't care as it was my baby and I wasn't going to think for one second I was going to et rid of it. we were at home now at his but he didn't speak to me nor touch me the whole way which I was comfortable about it. As I sat down on the sofa in the lounge everyone jut stated at me and Edward as now he was sitting next to me but the staring made me uncomfortable. Every now and then Charlie would ask to check on the baby but I said nothing and there was silence for a long time I felt awkward like everyone hated me. I felt my eyes watering up I hated it I was so confused. I ran outside and fell to the ground but I caught my self and I screamed I just felt hurt. Alice was by my side and said "dear Leah no one is mad or hates you we are just shock at the matter we all live you, you are part of our family now. now come in or I will carry you" and with that she picked me up like a baby and Edward took me and went up stairs I started to cry and said " Edward I am so sorr..."
"Leah don't be sorry his isn't your fault it is mine..."
"No Edward it isn't i wanted a baby and you didn't agree with it but I forced you so that makes me..."
"Don't so a bad guy because you aren't"
"But..." and with that he kissed me. then I knew he wasn't mad at me anymore.