Jake

"I was going to" he said in his dropped dead sexy voice I close the door and told Richard I was going bed as the extinct meant tried me out. As I reached the top of the stairs I could see Edward was already in my room. He was sitting in the chair in the corner of the room. He was sitting like he was a statue made out of rock. I walked over to him and sat on the be which was a metre way and he pulled me on to his lap and kissed me. Suddenly Alice came though the window and sat on the bed and said "right Edward out we have a hen night to plan" Edward laughed and stood me on my feet. Edward gave me a quick kiss and left out the window. I watched him run into the dark forest and then turned back to Alice and closed the door. I sat down next to Alice and she then started to talk "I think I found the perfect plan" he then pulled out her piece of paper and it had a picture of he dress which was pure white a little tight with a pattern on the back. "the wedding will be at my house in the garden and it will have flowers hanging down of the trees and it will have a nature affect. When you see it you will love it." I started picturing the wedding in my head and I knew it would be wonderful if Alice planned it. After hours of planning and speaking about it she left. Days flew by and then I only had 2 weeks until I get married. Today was a Saturday and jake was at the door. I let him in and we went upstairs and he said "Leah do you want to go on a hike today" he was so kind and sweet I couldn't break his heart so I decided not to tell him. "Okay can we go to this field I don't know what it is or where it is but I really want to see it" I said thinking about the wedding getting overwhelmed.
"Alright let's go"
"Can I just go to the toilet" I had to lie only because I wanted to tell Edward were I would be if he came looking for me