Finding out

"I am choosing what you were"
"I got a question"
"Shoot"
"I have realised that you are super stronger and your skin is pale white and ice cold and I think I know what you are" it was clear he started to grit his teeth and then he tensed before he turned around quite fast and he said "what am I"
"Vampire"
"Are you afraid"
"No, are you mad"
"Not exactly I have been hiding this for a century and because how much I love you it is easy now to be who I am, now let's get you ready"
He started looking at my clothes and visonling what I would look in them, he them picked out a dress that I wore to my mum engagement party. It was blue knee length and had a black wiggly line at the bottom.
He dragged me back down stairs and Richards said "leah you look nice have fun what ever you are doing"
"Thanks r.,.... Dad bye" I wanted to get out to find what I was getting into. I started walkin over to my car but hen he cradle me over to his an placed me in and did my belt up.
"I have notice the tension between you an jake what's wrong with him"
"It's just like a rivalry between our family's, they are a pack of wolves well that is what they decent from and they saw us hunting on there land and so we made a treaty with them, if we hunt on there land they would revele what we are to the humans."
"I see why he tension but I never saw jake as a werewolf, are hey expecting me" I could tell Edward could tell how scared I was but in away I wasn't
"Yes Leah they are and Alice can see the furture so she can go pyshco on us and I can read minds"