Answers

I got out of hospital a couple of days later and I went to Edward "i.i.i don't remember what happened"
"My darling, my sweet darling it isn't something I want you to relive but on the bright side there is no permeant damage so we are heading back to our honeymoon"
"Okay well yeah that would be nice, Edward did the others die or...."
"Yeah they did we killed them because it would be to risky if we let them go because they would come back for you" and with that he picked me up and carried me on his back and ran to the airport. I couldn't bring my head up to see how fast we were going but when I could he placed me down and we walked the last mile back because otherwise people would see. We walked the rest in silence and it felt like an hour as the time to walk there felt like forever. we got to he airport and he carried me on to the plane and placed me down on the chair next to him.he placed his arm around me and kissed my forehead. Night fell and I got tried quick, it properly was the meds I had today before I left the hospital. I looked up at Edward and he nodded, he moved the arm rest from between us and I laid down on his marble body which was strangle comfy. I woke up in the same bed were our honeymoon house is. I sat up and walked outside the bedroom and Edward was sitting on the sand facing the bedroom. he stood up and ran up to me and picked me up and spun me around."i am so glad I have you"
"I am so lucky"
"I am so lucky"
"I love you"
"And I love you most" he carried me back to the bedroom and started to kiss my neck which felt good to know I was loved and being care for. Four nights happened like this and in one of the mornings the week after I was eating breakfast while Edward was hunting in the mainland. I started to feel pain in my stomach and then I felt sick so I ran to the bathroom and I throw up in the toilet. It felt strange as I have never been sick before. I was like into the bedroom and say on the chair in the corner. After a couple of minutes thinking of what happened Edward walked in. I walked over to him and stopped at the mirror. the stomach looked bigger and my hips looked wider. Suddenly something kicked me from the inside of me. then my phone rang I rushed to answer it while Edward stood in shock.
"Alice"
"Leah are you alright"
"I am not sure"
"I just saw, you re pregnant, here is Charlie"
"Alice"
"Leah what is going on"
"I know that it is impossible but I think that I am pregnant, wow really Charlie there is something moving inside me" then Edward snatch the phone of me and started to talk to Edward. I didn't here what they were saying as Edward walked out side. although he didn't look happy, then Edward came in and quickly packed my things and my new clothes in bags that he found. I stood there in surprised and in shock I had no idea what I should do or what I should say. What I know I will regret is I have to tell Richard and that killed me inside because I didn't want to lose our baby.