Meeting

I was shocked Richard hadn't let them in as it was raining now. I bent down and picked up the key and the old man said "we been appecting you Leanne, sorry we're are my manners I am Charlie and this is jake"
"It's Leah and yeah I remember you I spent a couple of weeks here in the summer, why don't you come in you must be freezing" I said trying my best to confine them.
"She is gorgeous dad" jake whispered. I turned around and he went bight red and tried to spit out "I...I...I" I shock my head and carry on into the house. "Leah is that you we have a guest" he said in a sharp tone and I knew he wasn't happy. I dreaded each moment I took I step closer to the kitchen. I took a deep breath and entered the kitchen and there a beautiful figure of a angel. I could tell it was Edward I was confuse he was quite rude. He stood up in a start and glared at the Charlie and jake and they snared back, I said "hey do you want to come up stairs" he started directing me to the stairs and we we walked up the creeky stairs. We reach the top and it seemed he already knew we're my room, I sat on my bed in surprise and said "is there something you want to say"
"I wanted to say sorry for how rude I was early and I want to know If I could take you to meet my parents I talk about you a lot an I know that sounds weird but I I I love..."
"You love me" I said a I blushed
"Yes"
"I thought I was the one who fell for you"
"Let's get you ready we are going tonight and I have asked your dad"
I stood up in amaze and walked towards my waredrom and he picked me up and placed me back on my bed and I said "hey"