Chapter 8: We dance together, under the stars...

Your POV
 You froze there. Bonnie leaned closer and kissed you on the burning cheek. "Come." He took your hand into his and pulled you. You were confused at what he was doing, but you did not bother asking him. You ran past Chica, who was giggling together with Freddy.

 You were in the corridor. Bonnie pointed at the ceiling and you saw glowing stars. Then you heard a music playing from somewhere. Bonnie smiled at you and hugged you tight. You felt his body moving in directions, following the rhythm of the music. "Dance with me." He purred in your ear. He took your hand into his and his other hand was around your waist. Your free hand hugged his neck. Your eyes met his and you both couldn't move away. You felt yourself moving closer to him. You closed your eyes. You felt that this was the perfect moment. Until... 

 "(y/n)!" Foxy ran to you.

 "What's going on with her?" You kneeled down, next to the screaming Mika. "I. Don't. Know!" Foxy said and kneeled down too. Bonnie was with Freddy, trying to calm both him and Chica. "What exactly did happen the past hours?!" You yelled at him. "She... she woke up and smiled at me. Then she said she doesn't feel well and... and..." He stopped. "Foxy!" You yelled. "Okey... She fell on the ground and fell asleep. Then she woke up like this!" He pointed at the yelling Mika. "What is going to happen with her?" You felt tears attacking your eyes. "I fear the worst." He sighed. That made you sob.

 "Everything will be alright." Bonnie kissed your forehead. "No, it will not be alright. Bonnie, my best friend is dying! And I can't help her! Foxy said there is something wrong in her body. What... what if it happens to me too?" You looked at his eyes. You were shaking furiously. "I have an idea!" He picked you up, bridal style, before you had the chance to say anything. You screamed and hugged his neck. He opened the door of the pizzeria and started walking in an unknown direction. "Where are we going?!" You screamed. There were people waching you, but who cared! "I do not know!" Bonnie laughed. "You serious?!" You smiled. All of the pain, all of the worries, everything disappeared, because of Bonnie. He made you forget about the problems for a while. Soon, both of you were at the park. There were some young teenagers kissing and hugging on the benches. You sat on the bench, Bonnie next to you. There was an awkward silence between you and you decided to break it. "Have you ever been outside the pizzeria?" You asked him. "No. After all, I couldn't walk around as an animatronic." He giggled. "But after I decided to change into an half animatronic for you, I now can go outside." He looked at you. Did he just said... what you think he said...

 Bonnie pulled you closer to him. You felt his warm body next to yours. His breath was tickling your neck. "Be mine..." He purred into your ear. Your eyes widened. You turned around, wanting to face him, but ended in something you did not expect. Bonnie smashed his lips into yours. You closed your eyes, feeling the butterlies in your stomach. Your heart wanted to jump from your chest. A minute later, you two broke the kiss in need for oxygen. "I..." Bonnie started, but you interrupted him. You smirked and kissed him. He pulled you really close to him. "I never felt you as a project, (y/n)... In the first day you came as a night guard, I thought you were the most beautiful thing!" He said, after he broke the kiss. You again kissed, he asking you for entrance. You let him explore. In the first minute there was a fight, but then everything became a dance. A beautiful, slow dance. "Nice ears... you got there!" You heard someone yell behind Bonnie. You saw a girl and a boy walking past you, both of them drunk. The boy had said those words and after that, he fell on the ground with the girl. You couldn't resist, but to giggle in your kiss. Bonnie smiled in the kiss only. He looked at the sky. You could see the moon and the stars in Bonnie's eyes. He was so beautiful. You really were in love. In love with someone you can trust. "Come." Bonnie said after some minutes. You were hugging him and it was a bit hard for him to pull you off him, because you refused to stand up. "What?" You mumbled. He pulled you near the center of the park and took your hand into his. "Dance together..." He said and looked at the sky. "Under the stars..." You ended. He smiled as he hugged you. You slowly started moving into the rhythm you two could only hear.

 After what it looked like hours, Bonnie stopped. "(y/n), I wanted to tell you this today... I..." And he was interrupted by your phone. Your phone was ringing. Strange, you thought that your phone was lost... It was an unknown number. "Hello?" You answered. "Lass!" You heard Foxy's voice. "Foxy... Now it's not the good time..." You were interrupted by him yelling. "I don't care! Ya have to come now! Somethings going wrong with..." And the line broke. There was only a beep and that's it. You looked at the clock. It was 4AM. You had a lot of time. Then what could happen... Oh no... "Bonnie! The pizzeria! Now!" You yelled and started running. Bonnie was running close behind you. No, no, no! This wasn't meant to happen!

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Yohoho! Gimme a bottle of rom! :D
 Here is the chapter! I hope you like it. I'll write a better one tomorrow. Shalala :D I really have big ideas for the story. Aaaaaand... I will post a new story. It will be with Foxy! Yey! *smiles widely* When I'll post it... Friday! :D

 Lory, the happy Pirate out!