Chapter 45: Emabarrassing and News

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

3rd Person POV

It has been a month and a half since Christmas and since Parker and Ashido have been dating. They have gone on multiple dates to the theater, ice cream shops, and playing with sandwich (Their dog, lol).

Today was like any other day and they walked hand and hand towards the class.

Mina: So what do you think we'll be doing today babe?

Peter: Not sure, hope something relaxing tho.

Mina: Yeah we should do something more fun.

Peter: I think Mr. Aizawa's term for fun is sleeping.

He pulled out his phone to check the time.

Peter: Well either way, we better hurry or we'll be late.

As he was putting away his phone Ashido got a small look at his wallpaper.

Mina: Wait what's that?

Peter: *Flustered* O-Oh it's nothing.

Mina: Come on, I want to see what's on your phone.

They kept walking but the boy was looking away with a slight pink blush growing on his face.

Mina: *Smirk* If you don't show me then I show everyone the embarrassing photos of you I have of you.

Then the boy started sweating bullets and reluctantly showed her his wallpaper.

Her eyes widen and a blush grows on her face and turns to Parker who shared the same blush while looking down

Peter: *Embarrassed* Your mom passed it to me when we visited them and I found it too cute, so I put it as my wallpaper.

As they continue walking she quickly pulled him into a corner and they both went inside the janitor's closet. Before he could say anything he found a pair of soft lips touching his. As she pulled back she gave him a nervous smile.

Mina: I know that it may seem embarrassing, but I found the gesture really adorable. Thanks babe.

She pulled him into a tight hug which he was not expecting.

Peter: I'm glad....I got an idea. How about we make it fair.  Since I have a picture of you as a kid,

He pulled out his phone and sent a photo. She received it and looked at it as a gentle smile grew on her face.

 She received it and looked at it as a gentle smile grew on her face