Chapter 15: Back to Normal

(A/N): Hey guys thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy.

3rd Person POV

Peter: Oh ok, so that's what happened

Mina: Yeah, that's pretty much it.

She had decided to not tell him what they said last night and keep it a secret.

Peter: Well, thank you for taking care of me when I was turned into a kid. Never thought I would say that ever, but thanks. It really means a lot to me that you were the one.

They both blush after realizing what he said.

Peter: *Embarrassed* I-I mean that I was glad that it was you because I don't trust anybody here more than you, that's all.

Mina: Oh ok, you're welcome. Now let's get you back to your room without anybody catching us.

Peter: Alright, it's getting pretty chilly

Mina poked her head out of her door to see that the coast was clear.

She motioned him to follow her, they went quickly but quietly and made it all the way to the elevator. Peter continued to cover himself with Mina's blanket. Right as they were going to push the button, the door opens to reveal Jiro and Yaoyorozu walking out.

Yaoyorozu: Mina, how are you doing?

The pink student was confused and quickly glanced behind her to find herself alone. She turned back to see Parker sticking to the ceiling above Yaoyorozu and Jiro with the blanket still covering him and motioned her to be quiet.

Mina: I'm doing fine, off to check up on Parker that's all.

She said with a nervous smile.

Jiro: Hope he turns back soon, it's kind of cute how he calls you mommy though

Peter blushed because Mina didn't mention that part.

Yaoyorozu: It is pretty sweet, well we won't stop you from going to see him, bye.

Mina: Yeah, bye girls.