Chapter 25: Superior Spider-Man

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy.

3rd Person POV

After multiple hours of working on the new suit for Parker, they finally finished. Hatsume wipes the sweat off her forehead and smiles at her and Parker's baby.

Hatsume: Well, there you go Parker. Man, you really gave me a run for my money. I would have never thought of using these on a suit but you took it to the next level.

Parker just rubs the back of his head

Peter: Thank you, but I couldn't have done it without you Hatsume. Your intelligence never ceases to surprise me.

The pink haired support course student smiles at his complement and leans on the desk in front of her while pushing back some of her hair behind her ear.

Hatsume: Why thank you Parker, I could say the same for you.

The brunette boy slightly blushes at the sight in front of him and slightly looks away.

Peter: Hey, are you free tomorrow. I mean after class, if you want we could go out to get some coffee or something. As a thank you for all your work, my treat.

The girl blushes and lets out a small smile.

Hatsume: Yeah I'm free later...do you want to go to the movies after?

The boy looked at her and smiled.

Peter: I'll be happy to go

They both continued to look at each other until an alarm on Parker's phone went off and he checked to see it was 12:00am.

Peter: It looks like I have to go...see you tomorrow

The girl nodded and he walked out of the Department Studio and after a couple of seconds the girl let out a breathe she was holding in. She put her hand over where her heart is and smiled at the feeling.

Meanwhile as Parker arrived at 'his' room, he flopped onto the bed and stared up to the ceiling. This feeling he felt was clearly new to him but he was worried that it would distract him from his mission.

-timeskip-

After several classes the next day the time had finally arrived for the hero course to take place.

Aizawa: Today we will be doing observation training, real heroes must be able to deduct what happened at a villain attack in the matter of seconds. And give a report to the other heroes and agencies so they can call for the correct service to arrive.

The class began to talk within themselves about the training.

Aizawa: Grab your hero suits and meet me at gym Gamma

-timeskip-

As everyone was suited up everyone was waiting for their spider-friend to show up

Mina: Come on Spider-Man! Hurry up!

Then a red and black blur swung throw the doors and landed on the side of the wall using its 4 long red mechanical legs to better support itself. It had metal claws on its hands and toes, webs under the armpit and 3 cameras came out the back viewing its surrounding and sending the fee to the lenses in the mask.

Peter: Sorry I'm late, but from now on call me the Superior Spider-Man

Everyone looked in awe to their friend sporting his new red and black suit

Meanwhile Peter finished washing his hands and went downstairs because dinner was ready.

Donald: Come on kiddo, Mary Jane helped make dinner

Peter: Did she now

He looks over to MJ who was moving a dish to the table with a slight blush. She tried to hide her face behind the bowl but ended up slipping.

Before she hit the ground, she felt a strong arm holding her waist preventing her from falling

Before she hit the ground, she felt a strong arm holding her waist preventing her from falling. Peter then quickly catches the bowl before it lands and MJ saw the determined face he had.

The expression disappears and he too looked surprise. He pulled MJ back up and moved back to give her space.

Peter: *calm* Are you ok?

She nodded and grabbed the bowl and placed it on the table.

MJ: T-Thank you, for saving me Pete.

Donald: You've got some reflexes kid

Betty: I'll say, I've never seen anybody react that fast.

Peter: Really, I don't know how I even did that, it was like my body moved without me thinking.

Donald: Most hero stories say something like that, that their bodies moved without thinking into danger and ultimately become heroes.

Betty: This could be a sign that you should be a hero.

Peter: *Chuckle* Me, a hero. I don't think that's likely.

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. I know the phasing is real quick but I'm focus on a lot of other things and the updates are slower, sorry about that. More chapters coming soon and wear your mask when outside you beautiful people. Ugly people don't exist.