Chapter 32: Not So Dead

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it.

3rd Person POV

It was currently Monday, Peter and Ashido are walking down the hall towards the Department Studio to upgrade Ashido's hero suits and pick up Parker's.

Peter: So what are you going to add to your suit?

Mina: Hmmmm maybe a bigger jacket since it's cold

Peter: Cool, I just need to pick up the spandex suit

Mina: So Pete-

Suddenly the lights go out and they an explosion erupt from the Department Studio.

Mina: Maybe it's one of Hatsume's babies.

Then Parker's spider-sense goes off and he pushes Ashido to the side as a bolt of yellow electricity flies past them.

Peter: *Thoughts* Wait, I know that lightning

He gets up and dashes to the Department Studio leaving Ashido behind

Mina: Parker, wait!

Her cries fall on deaf ears as he continues running. He sees the door blown off and the inside is cover with smoke. Once the smoke begins to clear and his spider-sense activates again so he jumps to the roof and sticks to it dodging another bolt of lightning.

He drops down to see a ball of electricity starting to form until it becomes the shape of a man made of electricity.

Electro: Oh look, another kid I can fry

Peter: Sparkles?

The villain looks at him for a second until his eyes are filled with hatred.

Electro: YOU!

The boy looks behind him and sees Hatsume on the floor knocked out with a cut on the top of her head making the blood roll down her face.