Chapter 34: Poison in your Veins

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy.

3rd Person POV

~Christmas Eve~

At a snow covered park a redhead girl sits on a bench while reading a thick covered book. A boy walks over and sits down while eating a circular dessert.

MJ: Hey Pete can you help me out a bit?

This grabs the attention of the boy away from his donut.

Peter: Hm? *Mouth Full*  What's up?

MJ: It's the final song for the play, it's about being away from the one you love but learning to move forward.

Peter: So what's the problem?

MJ: It's just that- I've never felt these emotions before and I somewhat can't relate to it. And if I try to sing about it without any emotion it won't come out right.

Peter: So if you know the feelings of the emotion then you could sing it better.

MJ: Do you know what it feels like?

Peter: I don't know if I've every been in love before since I can't remember but I'll do my best.

He begins to think about the right feelings to describe when he remembers the pain in his heart he felt the other night.

Peter:...It's like a piece of you is missing and you can't reach it, even though it's so close. Like if you're constantly drowning and you can't swim to the surface for air. And with all your being you just want to be back in their arms again. And the fear of never seeing them again is to much to for you to bear. A feeling you wouldn't wish upon your worst enemy. And every passing day without them is like poison in your veins, slowly killing you until you wish you never met them rather than live without them.

As he finished talking he noticed he tone was sound more depressed. He turned to the girl who had a surprised look on her face.

 He turned to the girl who had a surprised look on her face

Peter: Or something like that hehe

He said while rubbing the back of his head nervously trying to play it off.