Chapter 5: Night Time Patrol

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy.

Peter POV

We arrive at U.A. and it was way bigger than I expected.

We get off the bus and the rest of the class gets into a line

Aizawa: Alright since we are still in school hours everyone return to the classroom, Parker since your new your going to need a tour of the school and dorms. Just choose anyone.

I look towards the class and they nervously look away all except one.

Peter: Ashido

She happy smiles as she hears me say her name.

Aizawa: Alright Ashido you're dismissed. Everyone else go to class.

They all start walking away leaving me and the pink girl.

Mina: Thanks for getting out of class, we were just going to another boring lecture

Peter: No problem, I understand that class is boring especially if EraserHead is teaching. Plus I chose you because I don't know anybody else.

Mina: Ok, that makes sense. Now come on let me show you around.

She said as she grabs onto my hand and pulls me. The sudden physical contact of the girl made me blush but as she slowed down I kept my cool.

-timeskip-

Ashido showed me around the school and finally gave me the tour of the dorms.

We reach the boys side of the dorms and finally arrive at my room.

Mina: AANND this is it.

Peter: Thanks, I doubt I would've figured this place out by myself. Your tips of remembering the layout of this place was very helpful.

Mina: *smile* Well, I'm glad I could help Parker

Peter: So what are you going to do now?

Mina: I have to return to class now