Chapter 22: Back to U.A.

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy.

3rd Person POV

After explaining to everyone in the class, including Mr.Aizawa, about how the black suit was a alien symbiote that tried to get control of his body and had to fight it off, but was captured by the League of Villains.

He said that he fought everyday trying to escape and finally broke free, but they followed him and the attack on the bridge was because of that. Of course it was hard to believe but in the end  they believed him due to there being video footage of him fighting off the suit before being captured.

After 3 days of being in the hospitial he was finally discharged and returned to the dorms at U.A.

The door of Height Alliance opens and Parker stretches his arms and lets out a sigh

Peter: It's good to be back

Iida: And it's good to have you back my friend

Hagakure: You wouldn't believe how much Ashido cried when you were gone

The pink haired girl blushed and punched the invisible girls arm

Mina: *Embarrassed* Toru! I told you to not say anything!

Peter: It nice to see you cared for me that much, but there is nothing to worry about now. I'm back and I won't be going anywhere.

He finished with his regular smile and acid user blushed while looking away with a goofy smile that creeped onto her face.

Peter: Anyway, I'm going to my room to rest for a bit, good night.

He said as he walked to the elevator and disappeared as the doors fully closed.

The blushed had disappeared off her face and she got ready for the sleepover the girls arranged the previous night.

After an hour of having fun and messing around, the sleepover was a success.

While the girls were talking, Ashido let out a sigh and began to think. She knew that Hatsume had a crush on Parker as well, and who could blame her, they both are super smart, they always aim to be the best and they seem to connect perfectly. While she was in thought a poke on her side pulled her out to (kinda) see her invisible friend.