Chapter 44: Fluffy Surprise

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

3rd Person POV

After saying their goodbyes to the Ashido family, the couple began their return to U.A. hand in hand.

Mina: I think that went well.

Peter: *Chuckle* I told you that it will go well. I think your family really likes me.

Mina: *Giggle* They really do. What's not to like.

Peter: That's true

They both began to laugh but then a cool breeze flew by and the pink-haired began to shiver lightly. The boy saw this and took off his coat and wrapped it around his girlfriend.

Mina: Thanks, it's really warm.

Peter: You're welcome.

Then there was a comfortable silence that cloaked the couple but was broken by the acid quirk user.

Mina: Hey.......I got a question.

The boy could tell that she was having a problem trying to talk about this and her cheeks started to turn a light shade of purple.

Peter: Ask away

Mina: *Flustered*.......W-When my d-dad asked you is you if you want to m-marry me, you didn't answer.

Then it hit him, of course she wanted to know the answer since he didn't give a solid answer.

Peter: So you were listening?

The girl nodded while looking down but having a strong grip on his hand. The boy stopped and so did the girl. He grabbed her other hand and put her arms around his neck while he gently placed his hand on her waist. He gently placed his forehead on hers and let out a sigh.

Peter: Baby, nothing would make me happier than to marry you.

The girl looked out with sparkles in her eyes.

Peter: But right now, we're training to be heroes. We first have to build our future careers. We've only been together for one day, I want to enjoy every single day with you for the rest of my life. And one day, yes, I will ask you if you want to marry me. So there is nothing to worry about babe, I will always be here to love you.

Tears began to swell up at the sides of the girl's eyes and pulled the boy down for a passionate kiss. He gladly returns the kiss and once they separated he wiped the tears off her face and she placed her face into his shoulder. But then she remembered she had something planned.

Mina: Oh wait, I got something for you. Come on!

She said as she pulled him by his hand as he was dragged only chuckling at her actions.

(A/N): We'll be right back after a short intermission.