𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗♡︎

Authorities are asking for help identifying several persons of interest at Dealey Plaza at the time of the assassination. The FBI believes they may have been acting in concert with the alleged shooter, Lee Harvey Oswald.

The reporter on the T.V. screen held up a picture of Lee Harvey Oswald as he said his name. He put down the picture, holding up another one of what looked to be a mugshot of Vanya.

Vanya Hargreeves, wanted in connection with the deaths of several FBI agents inside the federal building at Dealey Plaza.

The picture changed to a mugshot of Diego.

A Cuban exile known only as Diego-

"Cuban?" Diego asked quietly, looking from the ground to the T.V. screen.

Who recently escaped from the Holbrook Sanitarium.

Luther glanced from his spot in between Y/n and Vanya over to Diego as the picture changed to him looking off somewhere while standing next to Jack Ruby.

A bare-knuckle boxer with suspected Mafia ties who fights under the alias "King Kong."

Luther raised his eyebrows before rolling his eyes and looking off to the side. Y/n sighed, leaning up against the edge of a small desk in between Five and Luther. Allison, who was on the stairs leaning her arms on the railing, looked at the T.V. when the reporter said her name and the picture was changed to one of her during a protest.

Allison Chestnut, a Negro radical responsible for instigating and organizing the recent riots at Stadtler's lunch counter.

Allison rolled her eyes and shook her head, glancing around the room before looking back at the television. The picture changed to a stained glass window portrait of Klaus.

Klaus, the controversial cult leader and known tax evader.

The picture was changed again, this time to a mugshot of Y/n. Specifically, the one they had taken on the first night when she had gotten arrested. Which also happened to be one of the many, many ones where she was smirking into the camera and flipping them off. Not that they had much of a choice, she did that in almost every picture they had taken of her.

"At least get a newer picture," Y/n said before the reporter started talking. "I mean, seriously, they have like a hundred different ones to choose from. Choose the recent ones for Christ's sake."

Five looked at her, raising an eyebrow. "How many do they have?"

Y/n shook her head, "I don't know the exact number." She turned back to the T.V. "Like seventy-five," she mumbled.

And finally, Y/n Sallows, who has been known to organize protests and riots against the Dallas Police Department, has been arrested over fifty times during all riots, and is suspected to have written multiple anonymous articles in the newspaper going against police.

"Damn, Y/n," Five muttered. "Didn't know you were that much of a rebel."

"Oh, screw you. At least I'm proper about it."

The FBI is asking the public to be on the lookout for this unidentified boy.

The reporter changed the picture to one of Five looking over the fence at the Dealey Plaza.

Who they believe is being held hostage by the suspected terrorist network-

Five nodded and shrugged. "Well, it's true. I do feel like I'm being held hostage most days."

"You got yourself into the whole apocalypse mess," Y/n stated.

"God, I hate that photo," Diego said.