𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙♡︎

"Y/n, why are you walking so weird?" Lila asked as her, Y/n, Five, and Diego were all walking up to the entrance of Morty's. Y/n's eyes went wide as she looked at the ground, clearing her throat. She glanced at Five, who was looking straight ahead, trying to hold in a smirk. He was failing, but they were ahead of Lila and Diego, so Y/n hoped that Lila didn't see it. Y/n cleared her throat as Lila came to the realization.

"Holy shit! You two did it!"

Diego furrowed his brows, "They did wha-"

"We're here!" Y/n said loudly, clearing her throat as she grabbed the door handle.

"Are we that obvious?" Five whispered in her ear before she could open the door.

Turning back to him, she shook her head slightly. "I hate you and I will chop your dick off," she said quietly.

"But then we wouldn't be able t-"

Y/n cut him off, putting her hand on his mouth. "One more goddam word out of that damn mouth and I will make you shut up," she said, glaring lightly at him before swinging the door open.

"Is that a promise?" he asked, walking in after her, the others following in after him.

"Sure," she grumbled, putting her hand on the railing of the stairs.

He grabbed her wrist, causing her to turn to him. Their faces were only an inch apart as Lila and Diego were still a little ways behind them. "What happened- It changes nothing between us, right?"

She sighed, "If that's what you want." Five furrowed his brows, putting his hands in his pockets. Turning around, she started back up the stairs with Five following a few feet behind her.

"Elliot?" she asked as the four of them reached the top of the stairs and walked into the living room. Five stopped next to Y/n while her and the others stopped and looked where he was looking.

"Where did you get the film?" Elliot asked, walking into the room with a gun pointed at them. "'The Frankel Footage,'" he said, continuing forwards into the living room. "The truth this time."

"You know this lunatic?" Diego asked, tilting his head to Y/n and Five. Five sighed and Y/n shook her head.

"New acquaintance."

"My friend."

Diego and Lila looked at the two of them as they answered at the same time. Y/n rolled her eyes, "Yeah, I actually have a friend that isn't completely scared of me. Weird, I know."

"He's harmless," Five stated as Y/n finished her sentence.

"Are you sure about that?" Lila asked, looking past Y/n who was right next to her.

"Yeah," Y/n said, shaking her head.

"Are you or are you not an enemy of the people?" Elliot shouted, shaking his head.

"That's such an open-ended question."

"Really depends on the people."

"I'm an enemy to myself, if that's what you mean."

Lila glanced at the three of them around her as they all started talking at the same time.

Elliot shifted, "You move one more muscle, I will blow your brains out."

Y/n sighed, "Elliot, as much as I would love to shove Five off a cliff, I'd rather you not shoot him." She paused, pointing to the others, "I don't care about them as much. Just- if you are going to do something, injure Diego and kill Lila." Lila glared at her as she put her hands behind her back at smiled fakely at Lila.