𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊♡︎

"What?" Klaus asked, turning to Y/n as she put her fingers on her temples.

"Dammit," she muttered loudly, standing up. The other three in the room exchanged confused glances as she started pacing back and forth.

"Y/n, what is it?" Allison asked, crossing her arms tightly. Y/n shook her head, not answering Allison. Allison raised her eyebrows, leaning to the side to try and get Y/n's attention.

"God- He's such an idiot," Y/n shook her head, continuing to pace. "He's gonna get himself killed."

"Y/n, what is it?" Allison asked again, leaning forwards again.

Y/n sighed, stopping abruptly near the hallway to the door. She looked down at her watch quickly and observed the time, remembering something her mother had told her. "Well," she said, turning around before putting her hands together. "Five Hargreeves arrived in Dallas fifteen minutes ago."

Allison and Klaus exchanged a confused and worried glance. They both turned back to her and shook their heads. Allison furrowed her brows, leaning forwards again. "What are you talking about? Five's been here the past few days."

Y/n looked over at Allison. "My mother talked about this constantly, only for it to be the last thing she ever kindly said about him."

"What?" Raymond asked, crossing his arms and looking over to Allison as if she would know what Y/n was talking about. Allison glanced to him and shrugged before looking back to Y/n.

"Dear ol' Five Hargreeves was sent on a mission by the Commission to the year nineteen sixty-three to make sure that President Kennedy was assassinated," she explained bluntly. "And, if he's going to do what I think he's doing, there's a very high chance of him getting killed by, well, himself."

"What are you talking about?" Klaus asked quietly, furrowing his brows.

"You aren't supposed to exist in close proximity to yourself in the same timeline. And Five is about to do that. The side affects are what I'm afraid of."

"What side affects?" Allison questioned.

"Well," Y/n started, cracking her knuckles before starting to pace again. "Going into close proximity of yourself in the same timeline can do the obvious: mess with the timeline, make yourself go crazy, all that. He's testing the waters. He's endangering his existence by being in the same year as himself. But- paradox psychosis is the major thing. In the Commission Handbook Chapter twenty-seven, subsection three B, there are seven stages of paradox psychosis."

"How do you know the exact placement of this information?" Allison asked, raising an eyebrow.

Y/n shook her head, "My mother made me memorize the handbook by the age of fourteen." She paused before continuing on. "The seven stages are; stage one: denial, stage two: itching, three: extreme thirst and ruination-"

"What the hell," Klaus whispered, laughing quietly to himself.

"Four: excessive gas."

"Wow," Klaus started laughing again, this time it came out as a wheeze as he shook his head.

"Five: a cute paranoia, six: uncontrolled perspiration, and seven: homicidal rage."

"Homicidal what?" Allison asked loudly, raising her eyebrows.

"Homicidal rage," Y/n said quickly,  shaking her head. "He gets that normally, this time it will be ten times worse." She stopped and turned to them, "I need to get Five."

Turning, she started towards the door. Allison stepped forwards by a half a step, grabbing Y/n by the upper arm. Y/n turned her head, looking from Allison's hand to her face.