𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊♡︎

Everyone snapped their heads around as Klaus' arms went in the air and he started shaking violently and grunting.

"Is he having a seizure?" Allison asked.

"Overdosing probably," Diego stated, looking at the table.

"Should we do something?" Luther asked as Klaus let out strangled gasps and grunts.

"Maybe he's having a stroke," Y/n said boredly.

"Klaus," Five whispered, leaning towards Klaus as he kept making weird noises. "Now is not the time. What are you doing?"

Klaus started shaking as he turned to Reginald, gurgling weirdly. "I'm-"

"Out with it, boy."

Klaus gasped again, "Ben!" He fell to the floor, shuddering.

"Well," Reginald said, grabbing his books before standing up. "Thank you for coming." He turned and stepped over Klaus, "I've seen about enough."

"No, I-" Luther started as Reginald kept walking. He slammed his fists on the table and stood up, causing everyone to turn to him. He grabbed the buttons of his shirt and ripped them apart, showing his torso. Allison's hand shot up to her mouth as she tried not to laugh. Y/n looked down, covering her eyes and shaking her head. "Look at what you did to me!" Luther shouted. Y/n looked up to see Luther blinking multiple times, pointed to himself, "Look at it!"

Five shook his head, leaning back in his chair, "Oh, shit. Why?"

Reginald turned to Five. "You in the culottes," he said before pointing to Y/n, "and you with the leather." Y/n and Five turned as Reginald pointed to the side. "A word, in private?" he asked before turning around and walking towards the door.

Five got up, following after Reginald. He stopped and turned to Y/n, "Y/n? You coming?"

"Yeah, one sec," she nodded. "Go without me. I'll be there in a minute." Five nodded, turning around and walking after Reginald. "You disappear and I'll kill you."

"Check please!" Allison said loudly, pointing in the air.

Y/n glanced after Five, seeing that he was out of earshot. She turned back to the others, grabbing her quiver as she stood up. "Look, this is probably the only time I'm going to get to talk to you guys when Five isn't here," she said, swinging the quiver around her body.

She readjust it and took a step backwards. "You all need to hear this, so just listen, all right?" They all nodded. "K. Five cares about all of you more than you can imagine. And I know that you all think that he hates you, but he doesn't. You are the most important people in the world to him."

"Except for you," Diego said.

She ignored him, shaking her head. "You all need to realize that at some point," she said, putting her two fingers to her forehead, saluting them as she walked to the room Five and Reginald had gone into.

-

She sighed, sitting next to Five.  Five handed her the glass in front of him. She mumbled a thank you, taking a sip from it before handing it back to him.

"You two seem to be the sensible two of the bunch," Reginald said. He glanced at Y/n, "Though, you seem to be more of a psychopath."

"Thank you," Y/n smiled, taking the drink from Five again.

She handed it back to Five after taking a sip from it. "That's because I'm the oldest and Y/n is more mature than them," Five said, taking the glass from Y/n. Reginald tilted his head, furrowing his brows. "You know, technically, I'm older than you right now," Five added.