𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊♡︎

Y/n opened her eyes and looked around the room. Her eyes widened as she sat up quickly and grabbed the back of the bed. Her hands went up to her head, checking to see if she still had hair. She sighed in relief when she felt that all of her hair was still on her head. Looking down quickly, she saw that she was still wearing her normal clothes, minus the cloak.

The last time she was in a room with this specific layout was when she was sent on a mission by the Commission to nineteen forty-four, Germany. They had shaved her head and had made her strip to say the least. It was something that she had to go through that she never wanted to remember, yet she could never forget it. But, at least this time she was in an actual bed.

"Oh, you're awake."

She snapped her head around at the voice in the doorway to her right.

"Was stealing my watch really necessary?"

"Dad- I-"

Ian shook his head, walking into the room. She furrowed her brows, "I thought you were-"

"Dead?" he laughed dryly, stopping to keep his face in the shadows.

Why does my family have to be so damn dramatic?

"How are you alive?" she asked, tilting her head.

"How are you alive?" he asked her, making her uncomfortable. "I thought for sure you were going to die in that apocalypse," he shook his head.

"Five got us out," Y/n said, clearing her throat as she regained her posture. "How are you still breathing?"  she asked, tilting her head slightly.

He shook his head again, "Breathing in and out. How else?" She moved her head back, confused. "Technically, I'm not even here right now."

"What?"

He sighed, fixing his blazer. He cleared his throat, "You need to leave. I saw you last night and took you with me. I fixed you up a little bit, not much. Only the parts that needed fixing right away. I know that your boyfriend will probably notice something. You really shouldn't lie to him. He's worried about you. You should tell him what happened that night, and last night."

"He's not my boyfriend."

"I think you better tell him that." Sighing, he fixed his tie, "If you truly love him, you should be honest with him-"

"Is this you in real time, or is this you on a mission before I killed you?"

"No matter," he said. "You," he pointed to her, "need to watch out. Be careful." Sighing, he crossed his arms. "I don't think I ever would have guessed that you would kill me. I guess that you did exactly what I told you not to do." He shook his head, sighing as he turned around towards the door.

"What exactly is that?"

"You- became like your mother. And all those missions she sent you on helped out with that part. I'm just hoping your boyfriend can change that. He seems to be doing a better job than anyone else could have," Ian said, starting to walk towards the door again. He stopped in the doorway, looking behind him at her. "Everyone has a weakness. Yours just so happens to be the person you think you hate the most."

———

"So, we got you white," the Handler said, taking a white corsage from a plastic box. "So you and your dress can be the star," she said, putting the corsage around Lila'a wrist. "It's simple," she said, smiling as Lila fixed her pink dress.

The Handler turned to Y/n, grabbing out a black corsage. "And your father picked out this black one to send to us. It matches your dress perfectly," she said, putting the corsage around Y/n's wrist as she fixed her black dress.