𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊♡︎

dress ^

"Well, looks like me and Y/n are going on a field trip," Lila said happily, getting off the couch.

Y/n shook her head, "Nope. I am not wearing a dress."

Lila rolled her eyes, grabbing Y/n's wrist. Y/n shook her head, wincing ever so slightly at her still sore wrists, "No, Lila-" Five chuckled, pushing Y/n's shoulder towards Lila. As she stood up, Five grabbed the coffee from her and smiled fakely. "Five, not you too."

He shrugged, sipping on the coffee. "I'd like to see you in a dress," he said, tilting his head.

"No, you'd like to see her out of one," Lila muttered, pulling Y/n away from Five.

-

"Mum's gonna flip her shit when she finds out that you and Five had sex."

"You aren't going to tell her shit," Y/n spat as they stopped in the hallway.

"Have you even told her about him being your boyfriend?"

Y/n huffed, pinching the bridge of her nose. "He's not my boyfriend. It was one meaningless hook up," she sighed and paused. She turned to Lila, "Wait, you didn't tell her?"

Lila shook her head, "Nope. Did you?"

"She doesn't need telling. She already knows."

Lila knocked on the door to a hotel door. There was shuffling behind the door before it swung open. Y/n cleared her throat when she saw her mother standing in front of her with a cigarette in her mouth.

"Oh," she said, her voice slightly muffled. She sighed and nodded into the room before turning around and walking towards the bed, "Come in."

Y/n sighed as Lila smiled and walked into the room. Walking in, Y/n closed the doors and fixed her belt.

"There's stuff over there," the Handler said, pointing to a closet near the bathroom. The two nodded before walking over to it. Y/n sighed, leaning up against the wall and crossing her arms as Lila opened the closet doors and started rifling through the clothes.

"Y/n," the Handler said, putting an earring in her ear as she turned around to face Y/n. "I didn't think I would see you for a little while."

Y/n shrugged, "Well, I'm here. It's great to see you again, Mom."

The Handler smiled fakely, "Is that right? I thought you never wanted to see me again. I mean-" She shook her head and started walking over to Y/n, stopping in front of her. "After you resigned from your mission and quit the Commission, I thought you weren't ever coming back, but," she shook her head and started laughing. "Then you came back and set fire to the Commission, killing multiple employees, I thought you would never show your face again."

"Well, when I'm with Five and you just so happen to send Lila on a mission to meet Diego in an asylum, I think you knew you were going to see me again."

"No matter," her mother shook her head. "How are things going with those idiots?"

Y/n rolled her eyes as Lila snickered. "Y/n and Five had sex," she said, giggling.

Y/n inhaled sharply, snapping her head towards Lila. Grabbing a box from the table next to her, she threw it at Lila. She ducked, trying to avoid getting hit. "You bitch," Y/n spat. "I'm gonna fucking kill you."

"Language."

"Sorry, I'm going to kill you before you can be all over Diego again."

Lila scoffed, glaring at Y/n. "That's just for the mission," Lila defended.