Witches: One, Wolves: Zero

Song: Female Vocal Mix by Premium Music HQ

"Turn the music up," I asked. Pride reached forward and cranked the radio up until it was in the twenties. Music blared through the speakers and I sunk deeper into the passenger seat of our black SUV. Resting my feet on the dashboard, I pulled out my journal and prepared myself.

I didn't want to arrive at the Delaware Pack without having everything in line. I wanted to make sure that I could provide Loathes Light with as much information as I could give them.

Uncapping my black pen, I rewrote the Prophecy of Magick and dated the entry. Combing through the cryptic words, I identified each title with the name's Dion had supplied me with. After jotting some questions off to the side, I analyzed the full writing for anything else.

 After jotting some questions off to the side, I analyzed the full writing for anything else

"This'll have to do," I muttered. Pride made a sharp turn and I cursed at the way I jolted to the side. Glaring at him from the corner of my eye, I ate more of the saltines Dion brought me before leaving and sighed. Pride wasn't the best driver and I was almost certain we'd hit something soon.

"We'll be at the Pack's borders in a minute!" Pride shouted over the music. I nodded and turned to a fresh page. On this one I sectioned it into a second part and delved more into the Seven Stars. I wrote our titles, names, Packs, and state's we were all from. I connected with the star we were representing and the message the Moon Goddess had given me in my dream.

My dream that I never finished...

Frowning, I did my best to rewrite what she'd said with the correct stars. Dion and I had a theory that the stars we represented coincided with the reverse order we were mentioned. Pride was mentioned last and was related to the first star. I was mentioned second to last and was connected to the second star. Following that pattern and the dream, it was safe to assume our order was correct.

Not having anything else to add after the third star, I left the remaining four spots empty.

I made a mental note to come back to this page and moved on to Part Three of Connections.

One thing that stood out to me the most was how a lot of us had overlapping storylines. It wasn't until after I had everything mapped out did I realize how many bonds the chosen wolves had with each other.