Labor Now!!!

>35 Weeks<

(Graphic)

Nico's POV:

I got up and my bump was tight and it was uncomfortable. The babies were moving, but I thought nothing of the movement. I turned towards Will and the pain went away.

It was probably just some back pain. I'm far along and the pressure on my back isn't new. I've had back pain since month eight and hip pain since my second trimester.

I felt another pain two hours later that woke me up. I sat up and put my hands on my bump. I could feel my stomach was stretched to its last string and I was huge. It was only three in the morning, but maybe Will could help.

"Will!" I said shaking him up

"What's wrong, Neeks?" Will asked sleepily

"I think the babies want to come." I sobbed curling into his warm embrace

"Has your water broken?" Will asked more awake

"No, b-but it's more p-painful than my Braxton H-Hicks for s-sure." I said "I-I t-think they a-are getting w-worse."

"Try to get some sleep and we can leave if they get worse." Will said "You don't seem to be very far along."

"Will you rub my stomach? It feels good when you do that." I asked with a puppy pout

"Of course. Just go to sleep." Will said "I'll even massage your feet and hips."

He put one hand on my hip and the other on my enlarged stomach. Our babies were growing in me, so I wasn't very surprised. He rubbed my hips and I moaned. It felt so good.

He relieved some pressure by doing that. He rubbed lotion onto my feet and stomach. I fell asleep feeling no pain at all since becoming pregnant.

I got up again at 6:00 in the morning and my stomach was painfully tight. Will had felt me move and he sat up rubbing his eyes. He had on no shirt and it was hot.

I could feel this terrible pressure and I felt like I needed to go to the bathroom really badly. I felt some wetness spread between my legs and all over the bed. The pressure was relieved and it felt good.

I looked down and saw the bed underneath me was covered in a clear thick fluid. It had a pink tinge. My water...Oh gods my water broke!!!

"Are you alright, darlin'? You look a little pale. Do you need to get sick? I can get you to the bathroom." Will said looking at me worriedly

"I...I'm sure...I-we're going to need to go to the...uh...hospital in a bit. I'm pretty sure...actually really sure...that I'm in labor." I said getting up with a struggle "Like definitely."

"Oh! Like right now?" Will asked his eyes wide "I'll get you to the hospital now if you want."

"Yeah, my water just broke all over our bed." I moved forward a few steps "There was so much pressure. It feels better."

At least it could be cleaned. Percy had to have the seat replaced where Annabeth's water broke. This was a messy process filled with a lot of blood and birthing fluids.

Will wrapped his arms around me as a painful contraction tore through me. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to breathe as the pain slowly subsided. Some more fluid came out all over the wood floor. At least it can be cleaned sort of.

"I-I'm so sorry! I-It's going t-to be hard to g-get that o-out of the bed and the floor. I-I'm s-s-sorry." I said crying as he took the sheets off the bed

"No, Neeks. It's okay. I know it wasn't your fault. The babies decided to come. Don't worry about anything. Just focus on the babies." Will said

"They are all I can focus on!" I said angrily