It's Okay

>20 Weeks<

Nico's POV:

"Sunshine, they're kicking. I'm fine. I'm not hungry." I said

"Neeks, you're almost always hungry now. I'm taking you in when I go to work tomorrow." Will said

"Will, I'm fine." I said

"Nope. Now you're going to eat soup." Will said

"Wiiiilllll! I'm not hungry." I stated turning away from him

"No, you're eating." Will said "And maybe you can get a special treat."

Will rubbed my stomach and let his hand travel down my hips and he rubbed them. He moved his hand over a bit and I broke away from him.

"Neeks, I'm worried about you. Did something happen?" Will asked gently

"No." I said not looking at him

He put his hand on the swell of my bump and I wanted to curl into a ball and never come out. I had been touched at work by another man who was much stronger. He would have hurt me more if a woman from the office hadn't come down. I could hear the clicking of her heels.

He stopped touching me and moved away from me. The woman passed us and he sloppily kissed me. I was struggling against him and he forced himself onto me. I hit the printer and my side exploded in pain. He kissed my neck and he got a greedy look in his eyes.

He bent down kissing my bump and my babies. I was disgusted and surprised. He was one of my hardest workers. I trusted him. He sucked on my neck and I cried struggling against him.

He wiped my tears kissing me again. He made a mark on the side of my bump after sucking for a moment.

I can't tell that to Will. He would be so mad at me. He would get mad that I let it happen and didn't try to scream. I just let it happen. He would be so mad. I can't make him unhappy. I love him.

This had happened before. People thinking I was an easy target. I had been touched by a dentist and I pushed him off almost killing him. Long story short we had to find a new dentist.

"Neeks, you haven't answered my question. Are you okay? You're very quiet." Will asked

"Just thinking. I'm fine. No need to worry." I said

"Never mind. We are going in today. Get ready." Will said

"I'm fine." I said

"Get ready." Will said

I went upstairs and got ready. Will drove us to the hospital and he put his hand over mine. I was tempted to run when Will took my hand.

We walked in and Will took me to a room. He kissed my lips and I grabbed a bucket expelling the food in my stomach. Will held my shoulders as I choked back sobs.

"It's okay. I'll see what's wrong with you." Will said

He grabbed another male doctor and he came in. He touched me and I flinched. He assessed me for a few more minutes before taking off his gloves.

"Nico, I have a question I want you to answer truthfully. If it's true I will make sure that it doesn't happen again." The man said

"I will." I said

"Has Will been hurting you or verbally abusing you in any way? I can get him put into jail." The doctor said "He would never be able to hurt you right now if you just tell the truth."

"No! He's so sweet he would never." I exclaimed

"Who touched you in a sexual way? I know Will obviously did to get you in this position unless you would like to explain something right now." The doctor said